Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Notm 🔵 - hybrid news platform ✅ - page 3. (Read 1487 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
whatever the team has planned must have been carefully thought out to make this project a success, so that we should support so that success can be achieved, we look forward to always developing well for the future of this project
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I was very surprised when I saw the bounty campaign that you had, because the allocation was only $ 312,500 and it would run for 49 weeks or around 11 months, I thought it was very unfair that there would not be many participants joining. because there are still many projects out there that have very large allocations with a shorter duration

1 post - costs about 7 dollars. We think this is a rational price.

Very interesting idea of the project . I think that the project will have enough investors to support the development of the application .

We are negotiating with large investment funds. We have to realize our idea, as it will benefit many people.
Activity: 251
Merit: 1
It's great that people can get access to such objective information. I will wait for the launch of the platform or at least the alpha version.
Activity: 434
Resource will be registered as media? and if so, in which country it will be registered. Smiley
Activity: 364
Notm platform is able to revolutionize the world of news, while bringing to a new level of development! I've never seen anything like it! When will the app be available?
Apparently this will depend on the fees. But I'm also waiting for the launch of the alpha version.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
Notm platform is able to revolutionize the world of news, while bringing to a new level of development! I've never seen anything like it! When will the app be available?
Activity: 350
Is the company already registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? I would like to know the legal side of the issue.
The project looks just fine and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I am ready to support the developers. I am sure that this will be claimed by the community.
Activity: 140
Very interesting idea of the project . I think that the project will have enough investors to support the development of the application .
Hey. I think it will be because the society needs honest news. So I think the idea is actually quite useful.
copper member
Merit: 2
Can a single article have several authors and how are you going to deal with duplicate articles?
Activity: 136
Tell me. Will there be moderators on the platform who will be able to check and improve the quality of the content?
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
I was very surprised when I saw the bounty campaign that you had, because the allocation was only $ 312,500 and it would run for 49 weeks or around 11 months, I thought it was very unfair that there would not be many participants joining. because there are still many projects out there that have very large allocations with a shorter duration
Activity: 271
I think many would agree with the fact that the major media are controlled by specific people and they stopped submitting objective information. I think the project will help deal with it.
If it is implemented, it can become a popular platform and it will have millions of users. I hope so.
Activity: 251
An interesting project. I think this is the future. Because fake news now appears even in the most reputable publications.
Interesting. Will there be any services that can be paid with tokens on the platform? Or tokens will be as a means of payment for the purchase of advertising.
I do not really understand what you are saying. Authors will receive advertising revenue. True, I do not know what the distribution of income will be.
Activity: 378
An interesting project. I think this is the future. Because fake news now appears even in the most reputable publications.
Interesting. Will there be any services that can be paid with tokens on the platform? Or tokens will be as a means of payment for the purchase of advertising.
Activity: 191
The idea looks great. Tell the authors on the platform may be anonymous, or will they necessarily have to disclose their identity?
Activity: 159
Is there a mobile application planned in the future that will make it easier for authors to publish materials on the site?

Yes, we expect that most users will use our mobile applications.
already know when the first working prototypes will be launched?

It is more dependent on fundraising. When the required amount is collected, we can immediately begin work on developing the application.
I hope the soft cap will be assembled in a short time. I will follow the growth of this project. I will follow the news from the developers.
I think that the price will go up quickly. after listing on exchanges. If the team can implement the project
Is there a mobile application planned in the future that will make it easier for authors to publish materials on the site?

It is more dependent on fundraising. When the required amount is collected, we can immediately begin work on developing the application.
I hope the soft cap will be assembled in a short time. I will follow the growth of this project. I will follow the news from the developers.
copper member
Activity: 32

Pages:
Jump to: