Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] NOVA TOKEN - $1.4 Billion Digital Card Game Market - CrowdSales NOW!! - page 12. (Read 20907 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i dont know about the card game.but i want to join your project and also want to know this game.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
A very interesting project especially for gamers. I think there will be many who are interested in joining this project. Good luck and growing rapidly.
Activity: 46
i do not know much about card games, is the market so big? i'd have to make a serious study of them and will anticipate every updates of this project.

Hi wednesday cat,

thank you for expressing interest on this lucrative market...we have included some data from newzoo.com global games market report in the white paper...you may find out more from there  Wink
Activity: 30
Check out the list of advisors too. Experts in their respective fields. Guaranteed success of the ICO.

Looks good plus already have the product.
The team are also very experience in the gaming industry.
Magic the Gathering and Hasbro.
Will learn more on this ICO.

It already features more than 300 cards? I do not quite understand the meaning of this card is used to buy things media?

Hi herome2, thanks you for your interest in Nova , 300 cards mean there are more than 300 cards in the nova blitz game now and the team is adding new card every month..

Nova Blitz is available on steam since 2015..you may try to download it and i am sure you will understand it better
Activity: 42
interesting for every gamers.. especially card game lovers..
do you have the most telling way to attract gamers so like the game nova blitz?

Yes. I'm sure you can leverage with the current game you have available on steam Nova Blitz.

Anyway It's good to see an ICO that have a viable product instead of just white paper.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
interesting for every gamers.. especially card game lovers..
do you have the most telling way to attract gamers so like the game nova blitz?
It is definitely more beneficial for the developers as they are able to retain 90% of their profits compared to only 70% as the Google Play Store and Apple App Store are taking a 30% cut from the profits of in-app purchases. Steam is also taking a 30% cut from game purchases and Downloadable Content (DLCs). I believe this will incentivize developers to use Nova Token as a great compliment to their current publisher, just like how Spotify urges their users in 2015 to subscribe through their website instead of the App Store and the savings are passed down to their customers. Good luck.

Hi, you seem understanding the game apps market protocol a lot... do you have any questions please feel free to ask here or join our telegram for live FAQ @ https://t.me/novablitz

It already features more than 300 cards? I do not quite understand the meaning of this card is used to buy things media?

Hi herome2, thanks you for your interest in Nova , 300 cards mean there are more than 300 cards in the nova blitz game now and the team is adding new card every month..

Nova Blitz is available on steam since 2015..you may try to download it and i am sure you will understand it better

i do not know much about card games, is the market so big? i'd have to make a serious study of them and will anticipate every updates of this project.

Hi wednesday cat,

thank you for expressing interest on this lucrative market...we have included some data from newzoo.com global games market report in the white paper...you may find out more from there  Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi,

Can I interest you in translating whitepaper to Romanian?

Bounty programs will be announced soon ...please stay tune
Interesting concept for a Blockchain driven card game... but I am not so sure it will take off. Will keep my eye on it.

Valid concern. However they already have a game which was avaliable in steam since 2015.

You can check out the game if you are interested. Nova Blitz
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
Interesting concept for a Blockchain driven card game... but I am not so sure it will take off. Will keep my eye on it.

we have very experienced management team and advisor with strong background to provide input to this project Wink Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
CLOUT media.decentralised
Activity: 32
It is definitely more beneficial for the developers as they are able to retain 90% of their profits compared to only 70% as the Google Play Store and Apple App Store are taking a 30% cut from the profits of in-app purchases. Steam is also taking a 30% cut from game purchases and Downloadable Content (DLCs). I believe this will incentivize developers to use Nova Token as a great compliment to their current publisher, just like how Spotify urges their users in 2015 to subscribe through their website instead of the App Store and the savings are passed down to their customers. Good luck.
Activity: 30
The 10% will go to Developer Funding Pool to help out Nova’s development community.

Developers benefit because they earn 90% of Nova Token revenue,
so, where is the 10% revenue will go ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi,

Can I interest you in translating whitepaper to Romanian?

Activity: 3
Hello Dev. What are you news plan  Huh what are the new exchange  Huh Cryptopia , Yobit and Cryptopia ...

We've got a giant PR, news, and press campaign going on over the next 7 weeks. As for exchanges, we're in discussions with exchanges so we're listed shortly after the token sale concludes. You'll see announcements on that in the future.

Activity: 3
Developers benefit because they earn 90% of Nova Token revenue,
so, where is the 10% revenue will go ?

Good question - it's not as clear as it should be in the white paper. The 10% also goes back to developers, just not directly. That 10% first covers any costs related to platform development, infrastructure, security, ongoing global legal compliance. Rather than every developer having to spend those costs, we can significantly reduce those costs by sharing them across multiple developers. It's unlikely those activities will take the full 10%, so any leftover money after those costs is added to the pool of money for supporting new developers.

Of course, a developer can also make their own back-end platform for trading, buying, and selling Nova Tokens and token cards, and retain the full 100% of revenue. We don't believe developers will do this, because it will be significantly more expensive to develop and scale. More likely, we expect the reverse - that developers will make open source contributions to the platform.

Hello Dev. What are you news plan  Huh what are the new exchange  Huh Cryptopia , Yobit and Cryptopia ...

We've got a giant PR, news, and press campaign going on over the next 7 weeks. As for exchanges, we're in discussions with exchanges so we're listed shortly after the token sale concludes. You'll see announcements on that in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: