Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 12. (Read 54552 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Nucleus Vision partners with Bestseller, an International clothing brand, to redefine customer shopping experience in their retail outlets pan India. Read more here: http://bit.ly/2tFxHvs 

Not only that but they just got listed on a new Exchange as well! As soon as the next  bullrun starts (probably around november or december, ncash will soar)

thats good news for us, They have new partner and new exchanges, do you know where they got listed on new exchanges?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
That's cool NV will present themselves on IBC (enbloc.media)
IBC also has thread on BTT. There are not so much sources of updates about IBC, but they are answering oftenly on that thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4541564.new#new
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Nucleus Vision partners with Bestseller, an International clothing brand, to redefine customer shopping experience in their retail outlets pan India. Read more here: http://bit.ly/2tFxHvs 

Not only that but they just got listed on a new Exchange as well! As soon as the next  bullrun starts (probably around november or december, ncash will soar)
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Wait for ncash to explode I sure .00000576 sat it is not the top it is just the start for something big

This is under correction phase soon this will be over and it will head towards recovery mode. I hope so soon it will get succeed to take it into healthy way. This project still has big potential overall progress is very impressive.

Today the price NCASH has increased more than 20% in the market and it is good sign with the market because once the bitcoin price start recovering we can able to see more good news in terms of price hike.

Yes Ofcours, many coins growth in terms of price depend on the recovery of btc, the market has been down for far too long, we can expect too see it slowly recovering, this bear market has definitely shake a lot of weak hands from the market,
especially those who buy at ATH will surely panic sell at loss, i bought Ncash a bit higher than current price and about 56% down on my investment which is not easy to chew, but am hodling strong through this bearish period untill the bull run, can't wait see market fully recovered.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Wait for ncash to explode I sure .00000576 sat it is not the top it is just the start for something big

This is under correction phase soon this will be over and it will head towards recovery mode. I hope so soon it will get succeed to take it into healthy way. This project still has big potential overall progress is very impressive.

Today the price NCASH has increased more than 20% in the market and it is good sign with the market because once the bitcoin price start recovering we can able to see more good news in terms of price hike.
Activity: 9
Hey guys!
The major thing that in the future it has ensured the growth of the plan.
Activity: 20
Greetings fellows! I hope you success.
Advisable business, riveting approach.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Get the drop on upcoming ICOs and tech developments, while you rub shoulders with the smartest men and women in the blockchain industry. Get your tickets to the InternationalBlockchainCongress today! https://goo.gl/CmNi68
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This was the reason to come here to find out some link to the participation to see what was spoken there. This video shows the vision and goals of  the team for future are clear and they will not leave a stone to make it viable and useful for everyday life. I appreciate this kind of speech in the tech conference on blockchain and potential specially in India.
copper member
Activity: 146
Nucleus Vision CEO; Abhishek Pitti's speech at World Blockchain Forum - 2018

Abhishek Pitti explained their project's agenda in India and the reasons why India is well positioned to make the best out of the available opportunities at World Blockchain Forum - 2018 held n New York.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGXbbw83eOE

A good event and presentation, both for the project itself, and for the overall development of this sphere. This country with a large and still undiscovered potential, it is necessary to work in this direction. And in general, the project does everything right, I think that they will succeed.
Activity: 189
Nucleus Vision CEO; Abhishek Pitti's speech at World Blockchain Forum - 2018

Abhishek Pitti explained their project's agenda in India and the reasons why India is well positioned to make the best out of the available opportunities at World Blockchain Forum - 2018 held n New York.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGXbbw83eOE
copper member

Yes, the cost of it of course today I would say absolutely low, although the market is not so predictable that we can fall further below.
But the project itself causes confidence that it will still come time and it will show itself,
and the cost will also please us pleasantly, here the main patience.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
copper member
When is it planned to enter the stock exchanges with a loud name, on which large players are traded?

Well, I guess you will not get your answer till the token sale ends. You have a member account and must normally know that these kind of ICOs can not give any informations about exchange listings if the ICO is still going on.

All rightly said, since such information is prohibited from disclosing the information exchange and such information is always not known to the public until the last moment. But I'm sure that this project will be able to add its own token to good and popular exchanges.
of course, all the supporters of the project hope that the platform will work with the best exchangers. I hope that the developers will meet our expectations. But now it's too early to talk about it.

I agree that now it's too early to talk about this, but I think the team will still cope with it and everything will turn out for them. Although of course the last few months it has become increasingly difficult to add a new token to good and even not very stock exchanges. A lot of new projects have appeared and more and more, but I think the exchanges also see among this a whole number of worthy projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I didn't get bounty tokens from this project, but I'm participate in Blog Bounty and get 50 stakes. I'm wrote on email, but team sad that my tokens recieved on wallet, which has nothing to do with me(in spreadsheet correct my wallet). NICE, NUCLEUS VISION, applause!

You are not alone in this issue, my bets have not been counted and all the moments when I tried to solve this issue were dropped! As a result, I forgot about tokens from the bounty and bought a little on the stock exchange - they have the potential for growth!
Activity: 167
Those in other groups think that Ncash is the best not knowing that you are crying babies. Ncash is the great project, I join this group a week ago, I sold other coins I had in my portfolio just to have Ncash at the moment as the only project I am supporting. Future is bright here, just hodl
Activity: 252
I didn't get bounty tokens from this project, but I'm participate in Blog Bounty and get 50 stakes. I'm wrote on email, but team sad that my tokens recieved on wallet, which has nothing to do with me(in spreadsheet correct my wallet). NICE, NUCLEUS VISION, applause!
Activity: 266
Yep may be because it’s local Indian HQ office is in  Hyderabad and implementing in India most of them are telugu speaking it’ll eventually catch the attention of most people Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: