Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💣 OctoBit.IO - Online Wallet & Advertising Network ready to go 💣 - page 4. (Read 1361 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
New currency SmartCash will be added to our online wallet in few hours

http://octobit.io
Hey guys, good luck with OctoBit Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Thx, added and waiting to be rated!
the purpose of a very good and interesting I thought it would be a lot of people who are interested in supporting this project and join in so that later can be successful.
the concept implemented by this project is good, allowing users to pay for various goods and services on the internet and in the real world more easily. but the competition in the ICO market is very high, what is the strategy of the dev team to compete with others?
by looking at many projects springing up, I was intrigued by the project, because this project offers the concept of a very good and useful.
Let's give support for the project, hopefully the project can succeed.
Thx guys, youy can read more about our projects in our white paper https://ico.octobit.io/OctoBit.IO_WhitePaper_en.pdf
Activity: 168
the concept implemented by this project is good, allowing users to pay for various goods and services on the internet and in the real world more easily. but the competition in the ICO market is very high, what is the strategy of the dev team to compete with others?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
by looking at many projects springing up, I was intrigued by the project, because this project offers the concept of a very good and useful.
Let's give support for the project, hopefully the project can succeed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Making a daily transaction using a cryptocurrency is one thing that I've always wanted to do.
Since there is still not much of the coins that are able to be used to make a daily transaction need.
This is our ultimate goal, but that it will have to do much more and work hard
the purpose of a very good and interesting I thought it would be a lot of people who are interested in supporting this project and join in so that later can be successful.
Making a daily transaction using a cryptocurrency is one thing that I've always wanted to do.
Since there is still not much of the coins that are able to be used to make a daily transaction need.
This is our ultimate goal, but that it will have to do much more and work hard
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Good company, I like your technology, how can I give you my word when your bounty company comes out to promote your project
Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback. Your bounty is already started:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyoctobitio-online-wallet-advertising-network-ready-to-go-3352155
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Good company, I like your technology, how can I give you my word when your bounty company comes out to promote your project
What are the reasons for the need of your own coin for use in the multicurrency wallet? Unless the value of OctoBit is pegged it seems like it could be subject to extreme volatility in practical use.
Our OctoBit Coin will be used for mutual settlements in all our projects. In our wallet will be no fees when you work with OCTO, also fees for trading will be fixed in our coin which will entail a simplification of earnings on trade with a crypto currency. Also the revenue in our referral program will use only our coin.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
What are the reasons for the need of your own coin for use in the multicurrency wallet? Unless the value of OctoBit is pegged it seems like it could be subject to extreme volatility in practical use.
look better.  I am primarily interested in the issue of security . How secure is your wallet ? and what are its advantages over other wallets?  And how well technical support will work . Thanks
Thx. We have two factor authentication. Protection against session hijacking. Notifications to telegram, email, phone and more than 90-95% funds are stored in cold wallets. Our support works hard, if you have some question please try our ticket system.

Our advantages over the most multi-currency wallets:
Accessibility from any device;
No replenishment fees;
The minimum exchange fee (from 0.1%);
Own Merchant that allows you to connect the payment for goods
and services with cryptocurrency on any site within minutes;
Instant transfers between wallets;
Anonymity and security;
Simple and intuitive interface for beginners;
Referral program with huge deductions;
Being able to utilize the tokens for daily transaction is what most people dream of having a cryptocurrency.
Since today there isn't much of cryptocurrency that can be used for everyday transaction.
We will work to ensure that the use of crypto currency is easier and more convenient
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
look better.  I am primarily interested in the issue of security . How secure is your wallet ? and what are its advantages over other wallets?  And how well technical support will work . Thanks
Activity: 770
Being able to utilize the tokens for daily transaction is what most people dream of having a cryptocurrency.
Since today there isn't much of cryptocurrency that can be used for everyday transaction.
Your project seems to be very promising! I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals.

Great project, with information constantly updated and lots of useful content for the enthusiasts. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: