Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀💥[ANN][ICO] Open Collectors Network - The first one-of-a-kind token💥🚀 - page 10. (Read 4375 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 5
We explained our Reward system better, so all of you can understand how it works. It was also updated in this [ANN] thread, so check it out ! We're waiting for your feedback on this !
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Anything about using fiat to buy the tokens? I am interested to buy via fiat and would like to know how much in fiat per token.

We only accept ETH for token sale.
The reason is there are smart contract implementations for the token and the sale, in order to be transparent and guarantee the terms of the sale to our users.
Everything happens automatically, and can be verified by looking at our code, which will be open-sourced before the sale.

Some technical details:
We also plan to verify all of our Solidity code on Etherscan, which means you can be sure the code you see on our GITHUB repository is the same as in our deployed contracts.
The way we understand this works is basically by having Etherscan compile our GITHUB repo code, which results in EVM bytecode, which can then be compared with the deployed contract's bytecode (which is public) and it must be identical.
Activity: 4
Wow!!  +2000 users from yestarday. This project is great !!
Only ETH will be accepted at Token Sale
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Anything about using fiat to buy the tokens? I am interested to buy via fiat and would like to know how much in fiat per token.
Activity: 672
Merit: 103
The project looks great and promising. Good luck!
The project has a unique concept; not like any other banal projects we're seeing right now. With that said, I would like to take part in the success of this project by reserving Filipino translation if you need one.

Previous Works

Ok. Filipino translation is reserved for you!
Activity: 25
Дeйcтвитeльнo интepecнo кaким пo cчётy ты бyдeшь. бyдy cлeдить зa пpoeктoм! Wink

Hey, thanks! If you have any suggestions or feedback, it is more than welcome!
We want to know what users want, and what they expect from us!
Thank you all for supporting our project. We're glad to see people are waiting for it !  Grin
Activity: 4
Дeйcтвитeльнo интepecнo кaким пo cчётy ты бyдeшь. бyдy cлeдить зa пpoeктoм! Wink
Activity: 148
very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it

Good luck  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
The project has a unique concept; not like any other banal projects we're seeing right now. With that said, I would like to take part in the success of this project by reserving Filipino translation if you need one.

Previous Works
where can i sign in for token sale?

On our website, there is a button called 'Participate at Token Sale'

https://opencollectors.network/

Thanks!
Activity: 30
Still looking forward, that those who join at around 2300ish, can still receive token in your airdrop.
Activity: 2
where can i sign in for token sale?
Thanks for this information!

No problem! A new milestone reached on telegram group : 2300 users! Thank you all! Our baby is growing Smiley
Thanks!

Our uses cases are basically endless.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A project that is trying to do unique things not unique
It is very interesting.
I hope this project will increase liquidity in the area of crypto currency
Activity: 89
Hope i belong to 2000 airdrop, i support this project ,,this seems a promising token
If you missed our airdrop, you can participate in our bounty campaign that we will announce soon.

Also, we'll have a public ICO where you can get more ECTOs, but we cannot provide any investment advice on this matter. Thanks for understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: