Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail - page 14. (Read 28402 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Still waiting for confirmation. The excitement levels are off the roof!
Activity: 115
Love it!  You guys deserve this kind of review
Activity: 72
What are the news from Japan?  Grin
yeah, I'm curious too, any news ?
Activity: 70
Hello everybody, I hope you all are having a great Friday. Take your time to read our pinned message and don't hesitate to ask questions! Enjoy your stay 😄
Activity: 112
Activity: 107
What are you guys talking about?
Activity: 66
I really hope that rumors will be confirmed, most of companies in the industry stop working after the token sale. That probably won’t be the case with OSA!

Me too! The event shows that OSA plans on working hard and smart after the token sale, which happens rarely nowadays.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
What are the news from Japan?  Grin
Activity: 86
insides are so promising, wow, I hope that's true
copper member
Activity: 98
OSA's solutions are breakthrough in this area of the market, which can seriously affect the current situation in the market. And will allow the owner to make substantial profits.
Activity: 72
Heard a new rumor in Tokyo about the OSA?
yeah, I heard that too, I think it's true.
Activity: 107
Heard a new rumor in Tokyo about the OSA?
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
AI/blockchain meets retail? That's interesting, but I can't help but think of the competition, you know? There are many established ecommerce and retail companies out there, how can you put up a good fight against them?
Activity: 113
I really hope that rumors will be confirmed, most of companies in the industry stop working after the token sale. That probably won’t be the case with OSA!
Activity: 115
Have you heard about sneaky-leaks about the strategy meeting in Tokyo?
I did! Wonder if they r true...........
Activity: 50
Have you heard about sneaky-leaks about the strategy meeting in Tokyo?
copper member
Activity: 98
The project is already functional along with initial funding and revenue coming which is a plus point for the project.
Activity: 66
I have heard a rumour in the telegram chat... Is it true that OSA is organizing a closed invite only event in Tokyo for top investment funds and market makers to announce future plans??
copper member
Activity: 196
OSA DC combining Blockchain and Artifical Inteligence technologies to resolve conctere problems in retail industry where they are working many years and aware about problems from inside.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
OSA DC’s AI prescription gives retailers and manufacturers direct access to consumer feedback, while consumers can use this AI to make conscious, informed purchasing decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: