Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail - page 23. (Read 28402 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Professional Dutch translations
new stickers in Telegram are awesome. good that we have such a proactive vommunity

Where I can see all stickers?

In telegram?

Makes sense.  Cheesy
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
new stickers in Telegram are awesome. good that we have such a proactive vommunity

In telegram?
Activity: 194

Activity: 115
Activity: 50
I think it is a promising project,and not just a project, but a very real and working product.I think if developers manage to link their hybrid platform with blockchain technology, the demand will definitely increase.This is one of the few projects in which you can invest your money and get out of it.

This project definetely has some value. I pray for it's success.
Activity: 72
thanks for a great project
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think it is a promising project,and not just a project, but a very real and working product.I think if developers manage to link their hybrid platform with blockchain technology, the demand will definitely increase.This is one of the few projects in which you can invest your money and get out of it.
Activity: 113
Are there a channel in Steem?

I think not. Haven't seen one

Maybe they will have it soon
Activity: 107
New news about OSA? Smiley
Activity: 66

I think not. Haven't seen one
Activity: 86
OSA is great, I like that I found that project
Activity: 194
▲▲▲        

OSA Token Sale Has Finally Begun!

23 July, OSA DC

The highly anticipated OSA Token Sale has finally begun!

OSA DC continues to unite consumers into a single powerful community, giving them power over the manufacturers and retailers of consumer goods, so that consumers can determine what products they really want, when, where, and at what prices. OSA DC is continuing to receive international media attention and receive high ratings.

▲▲▲        

Efficient Consumer Response, Magnit, and Major Manufacturers Partner to Trial OSA Hybrid Platform

CHIPIN

Russian Retail Giant, Global Manufacturers Turn to AI to Solve Supply Chain Inefficiencies

Activity: 14
Hey all.
Looking forward for more upgrades. Consistent approach,  detailed and profitable job.
▲▲▲        

OSA DC's solution to major retail problems

OSADC

Every year, the consumer product retail industry loses over $400bln in revenue due to in-store product availability issues.
This is a result of lack transparency and and widespread inefficiencies in the entire supply chain.
In addition, the retail industry wastes over $100bln in products annually.
OSA DC is the world’s first solution for real-time retail supply chain improvements.
Our big data platform analyses more than 100 data points and factors that influence consumer behavior.
OSA DC is artificial intelligence engine also examines in-store data to recognize if something goes wrong with a product on its shelf or in its aisle.
The AI engine then sends alerts to the store’s staff to manage and correct the situation.
Our image recognition engine will direct employees towards stock-outs, assist in executing a task to solve the problem, and collect additional data.
By doing so, OSA DC can deliver sales growth of over 5% to retailers and manufacturers and optimizes their costs (OSA HP, OSA DC’s predecessor, has already accomplished this feat).
To secure data from manipulation and automate business processes, OSA DC deploys blockchain and smart contract functionality.
As such, OSA provides reliable data, establishes an environment of trust, and increases profit.
OSA DC significantly reduces product waste.

More information at https://osadc.io/en/

Activity: 50
I like your new wibsite design. It got a bit tidier.
Activity: 72
I really like the articles on Facebook about OSA
Activity: 107
Previos Facebook stream was good!
Activity: 66
Have you seen today's broadcast from Korea?
so sorry Ive missed it. have you?

I've watched it live.  You can still check it out on Facebook!
Pages:
Jump to: