Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail - page 52. (Read 28402 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
How soon do you plan to start airdrop, bounty campaigns? I advise you not to shelve it because promotion of this sort is necessary for fast development of the project.
Yes, this project needs to promote it self on some social media so that more and more people know about it and also join it. They will also get more investors for the project which will benefit it. This will also make the community of the project very strong.

Well for starters the so called "promotion" done by bounty hunters is just a joke to be realistic, it's mainly twitter accounts with purchased followers and stuff used
How can you say that their followers are just "purchased" what if they have that "legit numbers" of followers. Not all people who joined the twitter campaign do such things.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Wow this is a great project !! I am the same retailer and look forward to what the OSA project brings !! I will support 100% for this project. I would definitely look forward to it.

This is really a great project where AI and blockchain will meet the retail. This project would surely go successfull ahead and also it can surely have a good future ahead so i would always keep on having a watch at this project.
That is true, the project has a good and a futuristic idea, they can really be successful with this idea and it can be a market changer for the retail business. The project should definitely find god investors and I think many people would be interested in the project, just like me!

If this can be handled properly and I am sure they will get the attention of some potential investors. OSA DC still new and still more works to be done especially about their ICO. Things can be easily achieved as long as the team keep making progress of their project and hopefully more people will continue to support the platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Really promising project with modern technology and serious ambitions for development. The authors actively promote the project and recognize that there is every chance of success.

I am impressed by the team of this project, which consists of successful and experienced professionals, who know their work and understand what they should do.
This team is trustworthy.
Activity: 182
How soon do you plan to start airdrop, bounty campaigns? I advise you not to shelve it because promotion of this sort is necessary for fast development of the project.
Yes, this project needs to promote it self on some social media so that more and more people know about it and also join it. They will also get more investors for the project which will benefit it. This will also make the community of the project very strong.

The problem is that now social networks are very negatively ready for such cryptocurrency advertizing. I don't know what it is connected with. Perhaps political component. And I don't see other ways of advertizing at all.
Not the most pleasant situation.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Really promising project with modern technology and serious ambitions for development. The authors actively promote the project and recognize that there is every chance of success.

This is the power of blockchain technology wherein you can possibly make things more easier and there are still things that this technology can go through. OSA DC could have the possibility to be supported by many investors since this is a profitable kind of platform and probably ROI can be easily to be attained.
Activity: 394
Merit: 129

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
Wow this is a great project !! I am the same retailer and look forward to what the OSA project brings !! I will support 100% for this project. I would definitely look forward to it.

This is really a great project where AI and blockchain will meet the retail. This project would surely go successfull ahead and also it can surely have a good future ahead so i would always keep on having a watch at this project.
That is true, the project has a good and a futuristic idea, they can really be successful with this idea and it can be a market changer for the retail business. The project should definitely find god investors and I think many people would be interested in the project, just like me!

Hi Prk_7! Thank you for the interest, have you perhaps joined our Telegram & medium channel yet?
Telegram: ttps://t.me/osadecentralized
Medium: https://medium.com/osadc

It's great to see all the suppor there, and I really appreciate it as I'm sure the team does too! There is a lot of questions regarding marketing and promotion here. What I can mention is that marketing is a very important aspect, definitely & team attends many events and meetings to show OSA DC is there! So, as said you can help as well by joining our community on Telegram, and sharing the content!
Activity: 182

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Well for starters the so called "promotion" done by bounty hunters is just a joke to be realistic, it's mainly twitter accounts with purchased followers and stuff used
Activity: 266
Activity: 336

I agree to your opinion mate. Well, I would say maybe they already think about that which the right time they will announce. Hopefully they will announce it as soon as possible since I notice their are a lot of supporters are looking forward on this project which I believe it could be profitable in the future.
I think this project has every chance of becoming a strong and competitive project on the market. But of course, do not forget about the promotion of the project with the help of followers and advertising.

Promoting and advertising are the keys to recognize a project to the community. And of course there are other projects that may arise along the lines of the market, so competitiveness of the project must be in the highest rate.
The project has the higher possibilities to become huge successful. Bit still project is new and good promotions can help the platform to grow more. They also have the potential to spread worldwide and become a globally used platform of the future.
copper member
Activity: 490
It is advisable that this OSA DC project be done immediately so that manufacturers and retailers can optimize their business strategy.
Yeah right. And more importantly, there are many people that is looking forward for the implementation of this project now. Maybe that is because they already saw the potential of the OSA DC Project that will bring an ease in the retail industry. Artificial intelligence in our generation really make another level of innovation in every aspect together with the blockchain technology.

Having OSA project and AI advanced technology will surely a big helped for all businessmen in the world. As this will able to eliminate product waste and time consuming. But it seems that it will takes a lot of time to develop and launched this immediately is very risky to do because they will need to assured first the security system of this platform. They need to tackle if it is really secured or not.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

I agree to your opinion mate. Well, I would say maybe they already think about that which the right time they will announce. Hopefully they will announce it as soon as possible since I notice their are a lot of supporters are looking forward on this project which I believe it could be profitable in the future.
I think this project has every chance of becoming a strong and competitive project on the market. But of course, do not forget about the promotion of the project with the help of followers and advertising.

Promoting and advertising are the keys to recognize a project to the community. And of course there are other projects that may arise along the lines of the market, so competitiveness of the project must be in the highest rate.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Maybe is a good idea that they will work now for the airdrop so that the project will be famous in the market. Airdrops is the basic way to earn a token and most of the people in the forum are joining in an airdrop so if many participant in an airdrop, many investor will interest in this project.
Activity: 406

Activity: 532
The project has just started its work, but I see support already. The idea of the project is magnificent and very interesting! The combination of the two technologies and at the same time it will be useful for us. Popularity in the scope of the Blockchain is growing, so we will see in the near future a good growth of the Crypto-currency.

I agree on you, that the OSA project is very well organize the platform played a big role in the system in which collecting and analizing data is such an amazing and very useful. It is known already because of what the service they have and also because it is very useful in the business world. The growth moderates for good of OSA project and for egerybody.

Thank you! I'm just paying attention just to the basic requirements from the OSA team for achieving good results at the end of ICO. And thanks to the constant attention and reading of the theme of the form, everything will be achieved. The main thing is just to give it time and attention.
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

Seems like the project is still new, let's wait for some announcement coming from the team about this one. Promoting it can really help the project in a way of having "bounty campaigns" here. Also, both the participants and the team will benefit from it.
Yes, OSA DC is still new at bitcointalk, they start post ANN more than 1 week, so i think the team or their representation at here still setup something for new.
Of course, they will need some reputation and audience to earn more potential investors, I hope they will promote their project to the Facebook and Twitter because all the people use it.

Hi there! Currently there is no onformation available regarding an airdrop or bounty. Other than mentioning there is tokens allocated for a bounty. So, join our Telegram and stay tuned Smiley https://t.me/osadecentralized. Appreciate the input!

OSA tokens are realy great assets to invest because the price for each token is only .0002 eth however I am not sure if eveeyone can afford the minimum purchase amount which is 1 eth.

Hi Googlegenius, thank you for your support and input again Smiley Team is aware of the comments made here, I'm sure the reason to put the minimum contribution to this amount has been well thought about. Anything else I can help with?
Activity: 322
OSA tokens are realy great assets to invest because the price for each token is only .0002 eth however I am not sure if eveeyone can afford the minimum purchase amount which is 1 eth.
Activity: 602

Seems like the project is still new, let's wait for some announcement coming from the team about this one. Promoting it can really help the project in a way of having "bounty campaigns" here. Also, both the participants and the team will benefit from it.
Yes, OSA DC is still new at bitcointalk, they start post ANN more than 1 week, so i think the team or their representation at here still setup something for new.
Of course, they will need some reputation and audience to earn more potential investors, I hope they will promote their project to the Facebook and Twitter because all the people use it.
Pages:
Jump to: