Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paygine — open financial platform for business - page 7. (Read 23999 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi ! When the airdrop tokens will be distributed?
Activity: 38
Development and implementation of the Paygine project is an extensive process that requires huge financial and labor investment. To demonstrate our achievements we have divided the process into three clear parts.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1146
I hope this project can penetrate hardcap PAYGINE is an open financial platform designed to operate within its own proprietary banking structure and designed to serve FinTech and crypto-business needs in areas of money remittance, cryptocurrency exchange, and payment for “real” goods and services under White Label solution.
There are still plenty of time and as bitcoin is mooning there is a great chance that investors will notice this project and they will put their money on it.
As the softcap was already achieve, that means investors will be confident now because they know this project will be develop.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
I hope this project can penetrate hardcap PAYGINE is an open financial platform designed to operate within its own proprietary banking structure and designed to serve FinTech and crypto-business needs in areas of money remittance, cryptocurrency exchange, and payment for “real” goods and services under White Label solution.
Activity: 140
the solution for this problem is obvious: owning and managing banks that allow clients to store and use cryptocurrencies, while ensuring strict compliance with anti-money-laundering and anti-terrorism requirements.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 341
in fact many projects are already using a platform system like this
but here is something different from the others that the team is working on, they are very experienced people in that field, so the project is likely to succeed
Activity: 22
Hi friends.could you plz tell me that, How is it  possible to score in ICO's monitors?
for example why this ICO scored varify points in each monitors?
https://cryptoranker.io/ico/paygine/paygine-is-an-open-financial-platform-designed-to-operate-within-its-own-proprietary-banking-struct
Activity: 182
We have great news!

https://d.radikal.ru/d20/1807/33/07bfe0505c94.jpg

Paygine won first place at the ICO Speech Battle that took place in Moscow during the Security Token and Crypto Asset Market Committee Meeting & Reception! We are grateful to our project’s partner, Azat Nugumanov, who got us this victory, a prize placement in an ICO rating and a newsletter to a mailing list of investors!

This is great news as it provides us to reach out to a wider audience of potential project participants in Paygine!

It is all the more pleasing that we can do it now since every participant joining the project at this stage can receive a 20% bonus!

https://c.radikal.ru/c20/1807/6f/1fa9e10caecd.jpg

An event that is very interesting and gives a pretty good performance, the positive impact of this event will increase the investor to be able to invest in Paygine. Good chance to get the current 20% bonus.
copper member
Activity: 231
We have great news!

Paygine won first place at the ICO Speech Battle that took place in Moscow during the Security Token and Crypto Asset Market Committee Meeting & Reception! We are grateful to our project’s partner, Azat Nugumanov, who got us this victory, a prize placement in an ICO rating and a newsletter to a mailing list of investors!

This is great news as it provides us to reach out to a wider audience of potential project participants in Paygine!

It is all the more pleasing that we can do it now since every participant joining the project at this stage can receive a 20% bonus!

Activity: 518
the project has the interesting concept and I'm sure there will be a lot of support for this project in the future and hopefully many investors who joined in it.
I agree with you. the concept of this project is indeed very good. and I also hope will be many investors who are interested in this project.
so that this project many investors who are interested in the team involved in this project should always be enthusiastic and compact in promoting this project, because the project failed and its success is also dependent by all its dev team involved.
Activity: 17
I'm іntеrеstеd оn this іdеа. I'll wаit thіs tо seе whаt іs goіng tо occur!  Gоod luck fеllоws!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
the project has the interesting concept and I'm sure there will be a lot of support for this project in the future and hopefully many investors who joined in it.
I agree with you. the concept of this project is indeed very good. and I also hope will be many investors who are interested in this project.
Activity: 172
Activity: 854
It is very difficult to find projects of this kind nowadays, its a very solid and viable project with an assurance of success. I look forward to its success.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
a project which has a very useful purpose, and the project is managed by a team of professionals. so I believe that they have prepared very well so that preparations could easily to make this project a success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
a project of this size is in need of counsel. So that our project later matured and grown rapidly
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
with time still left still long enough and I think the sale of Paygine will be able to achieve a softcap gan with support and promotion to investors who repeatedly
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
This is a serious project (Paygine) supported by professionals in the field to change the outlook on open financial platforms
and provide many benefits for those who join .. good job
the future of this project will undoubtedly be many interested investors and this project will be able to be developed to great success because given the many benefits provided by this project of course investors are also not hesitate to invest in this project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This is a serious project (Paygine) supported by professionals in the field to change the outlook on open financial platforms
and provide many benefits for those who join .. good job
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
A project that has a concept as a platform for payment, it seems to have a lot of competition and increasingly mushrooming, but this one project has a differentiator than the previous project is to provide 10% -30% discount will certainly be a special attraction for investors to join . always make PAYGINE
Pages:
Jump to: