Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 75. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Hello, Hive can provide unlimited speed. Because it`s based on DAG and depend of load  Smiley
Well, VISA should pay attention on Paymon ICO and try to buyout your Project. Paymon is VISA killer!

sounds strong and beautiful, but so far premature)) in any case as an advertising text I recommend.
Friends, let's be a bit realistic. On paymon, except for investors and bounty hunters, no one paid attention, as evidenced by the amount collected. I think the team would do well to engage in marketing.

I'm sure the guys have a trump card in their sleeves. and usually marketing is launched a little later, there is time, everything will turn out.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Hello, Hive can provide unlimited speed. Because it`s based on DAG and depend of load  Smiley
Well, VISA should pay attention on Paymon ICO and try to buyout your Project. Paymon is VISA killer!

sounds strong and beautiful, but so far premature)) in any case as an advertising text I recommend.
Friends, let's be a bit realistic. On paymon, except for investors and bounty hunters, no one paid attention, as evidenced by the amount collected. I think the team would do well to engage in marketing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Activity: 420
Hi, everybody!

Paymon ICO is already on ICOinRating.

You can support Paymon through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/paymon/.

Be careful with all links you click on BTT. HAcker don`t sleep. Too much fishing and scam today
Activity: 434
I have android. downloaded, looked, it is a worthy app. good design and interface.
did you managed to connect to the Internet through the app? I constantly get the error " no Internet connection"
I have a similar problem. I have already addressed this issue to the Paymon team, in the near future they promise to eliminate all the shortcomings.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Well, one more site where potential investors will find Paymon and make the right decision - to buy. Now in the sea of ​​projects it is pleasant to meet a team with a product, a clear action plan and a well-deserved reputation. I wish you good luck and only forward! I'm with you! : D;)
That's really good. Recently, a lot of ICO where the chances of success are almost zero. But Paymon I like it as is.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Hi, everybody!

Ha ha) "icoIN" rating. In the first time I see that so many different second-rate "ICO rating" published the same project is it just a coincidence or merit of marketing Paymon?
Who needs that crap )?We need more ICOxxxraitings sites!
Why are you so angry? If these guys added the project to Paymon to their site for free, then it's fine - advertising is never too much. Perhaps you need to go through anger management courses.
It's okay. We all understand that this is not an indicator. But it's better. Advertising superfluous does not happen. Let even of this type. Paymon is a worthy investment project. But that a large number of it understood it is necessary to apply such methods. Without this in any way.
Activity: 350
Hi, everybody!

Ha ha) "icoIN" rating. In the first time I see that so many different second-rate "ICO rating" published the same project is it just a coincidence or merit of marketing Paymon?
Why are you so angry? If these guys added the project to Paymon to their site for free, then it's fine - advertising is never too much. Perhaps you need to go through anger management courses.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
Hi, everybody!

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi, everybody!

Activity: 96
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody!

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Well, one more site where potential investors will find Paymon and make the right decision - to buy. Now in the sea of ​​projects it is pleasant to meet a team with a product, a clear action plan and a well-deserved reputation. I wish you good luck and only forward! I'm with you! : D;)
Activity: 420
Also what, now if the project can not pay the sum in 1 million dollars it should not appear on a exchange? I think the information on listing on the exchange for money is unreliable.
Well maybe not one mil of course but anyway huge amount of money for small non hype ICO. We all need good and simple decentralized exchanges!
I believe that decentralized exchanges are not as relevant as before, I think the future is definitely not for them. Here take for example the Kyber Network, about it no one even remembered despite the fact that she launched a decentralized exchange.
They need time. If we keep use exchanges like polo, trex, binance etc we will ruin our future. The corporations like Goldman Sachs will control our funds and through it they will control us.In this case no point to use crypto
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
I have android. downloaded, looked, it is a worthy app. good design and interface.
did you managed to connect to the Internet through the app? I constantly get the error " no Internet connection"
Activity: 112
Activity: 115
The application is excellent, all my friends to whom I showed it or asked to test understood what its essence and purpose were, were pleasantly surprised that already such is. This means that even without some kind of agitation and propaganda (advertising), the project attracts attention and deserves to be realized in the maximum parameters conceived by the team. Personally, I will keep these tokens until the end of the year - this is a minimum, and maybe 3-5 years. Good luck and only forward! Wink
The app is of course the key to success. And what's Apple? Can be still poluchitsya to run until the end of the ICO?

Yes, it's important, many people have iPhone, there is really nothing to show. I hope to fix it soon and will work.
An app for Apple is of course necessary. But without it all is in my opinion good. It's hard for beginners to work with Apple.
Activity: 324
The application is excellent, all my friends to whom I showed it or asked to test understood what its essence and purpose were, were pleasantly surprised that already such is. This means that even without some kind of agitation and propaganda (advertising), the project attracts attention and deserves to be realized in the maximum parameters conceived by the team. Personally, I will keep these tokens until the end of the year - this is a minimum, and maybe 3-5 years. Good luck and only forward! Wink
The app is of course the key to success. And what's Apple? Can be still poluchitsya to run until the end of the ICO?

Yes, it's important, many people have iPhone, there is really nothing to show. I hope to fix it soon and will work.
Pages:
Jump to: