Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry - page 23. (Read 1544 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
guys, this platform is just a godsend! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes can you tell me how the whole system works?
Activity: 252
That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
Activity: 364
it is a very promising and promising project. the establishment of a new standard in the methodology of player analysis can be a useful concept Wink Wink
I agree with you. the project introduces an innovative analysis mechanism that will provide an innovative approach and a new way of looking at the game.
at the same time, strict analysis tools for players will be available for each segment of the sports industry.
it is noteworthy that the fans will be no longer just be spectators, but will contribute to the process of assessing athletes, contributing.
Activity: 350
That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The project looks like very interesting. It was expected to launch such project as there are already some similar projects for cybersport.
Activity: 210
it is a very promising and promising project. the establishment of a new standard in the methodology of player analysis can be a useful concept Wink Wink
I agree with you. the project introduces an innovative analysis mechanism that will provide an innovative approach and a new way of looking at the game.
at the same time, strict analysis tools for players will be available for each segment of the sports industry.
This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Activity: 364
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Hi there,
about Token Distribution, i see you reserved 1.5% of total for bounty. but i can't find it in ANN thread, could you please give me some informations about it?
Thank you,
Activity: 280
This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
Activity: 392
Activity: 47
Why didn't you include hockey?

Activity: 280
Activity: 28
Project looks like it will succeed, but do you havy any backup plan? What will happen in you won't achieve softcap?
Activity: 420
What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

Pages:
Jump to: