Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]ICO] PoW/MN/PoS Introverium- Truly Anonymous Cryptocurrency Built On I2p - page 3. (Read 1190 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 11
Hello mate, this is not a spam message. I didn't find a contact form or email in your website to approach you in a proper way.

I run the website altcoinmarkets.info, I would love to have your project on board.

Normally I have two listing options;

- Standard (0.01 BTC): Listing within 36 hours of payment.
- Express (0.025 BTC): Listing within 12 hours of payment.

In this case I want to offer you a full listing package on altcoinsmarkets.info platform for 0.025 BTC

- Express listing (listing within 12 hours of payment in Masternode Section with all your links, logos, specifications).
- Advertising: Homepage Banner at your discretion (banner located in the top of the homepage).

On average I get 500 visitors to my website everyday and my traffic is super targeted. I advertise my website on cryptocurrency Discords, Telegrams, Bitcointalk forum, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.

I will be glad to receive your answer and discuss the options for placing your cryptocurrency on altcoinmarkets.info

Best regards,
altcoinmarkets
https://altcoinmarkets.info/
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Sir, on your thread above, I don't find some crucial information such as Roadmap, Team member info, Exchange, and Promotion plan (it's like bounty, airdrop, etc). Don't you think they are necessary points to add on your thread? I suggest you to provide them later.  Smiley  
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 452
copper member
Activity: 8
Activity: 452
cvm
Activity: 196

https://CVMpool.pw/

low fee 0.5% only

+ Introverium [INTR] +

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://cvmpool.pw:3404 -u  -p x

DISCORD
pool support & community of miners
english | pyccкий

LUXcoin [LUX] Raven [RVN] Bitcore [BTX] GINcoin [GIN] Infinex [IFX] GoByte [GBX]
Activity: 15
Introverium

A Truly Anonymous Peer-to-Peer Cryptocurrency on top of Anonymous Peer-to-Peer Internet

As government surveillance increases so does the demand for privacy. Today most "anonymous", "privacy-based" cryptocurrencies use Tor to rout their anonymous transactions. However Tor is not as secure and anonymous as one might think. Tor is slow, not peer-to-peer, and a lot of nodes are in the hands of companies, ISP's and governments. If someone with bad intentions runs an exit node they could expose all people connected to that node. Almost all privacy cryptocurrencies use Tor and if Tor goes down so do these cryptocurrencies.

i2P, the invisible internet project is a peer-to-peer, decentralized, open-source, anonymous communication network. It is peer-to-peer, decentralized and open source, which is also the core fundamentals of cryptocurrency.  Anonymous connections are achieved by end-to-end encryption. There are endless paths to rout the traffic between the peer-to-peer network which makes it fast, decentralized and impossible for third parties to watch. And no other cryptocurrency uses it.

You can read more about at:https://www.introverium.com/

Introverium Community

Mining Pools

Exchanges

Currency Specifications

Max Coin Supply: 140 000 000 INTR

Block Time: 60 seconds

Block Reward: 10 INTR

Difficulty Retargeting: 1440 Blocks

Difficulty Retargeting: 1440 Blocks

Mining Algorithm: Scrypt

Staking/Masternode: 20% Staking / 80% Masternode

Masternode Collateral: 100 000 INTR

Wallets:

For other questions regarding Introverium feel free to contact us at: [email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: