Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Profede — Professional Decentralization 🔥 - page 22. (Read 3399 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Can you tell me more about Airdrop? I heard this program has just started. Can you really make money on it? If so then what should I do? I’m very interested in this project and I do want to help as well as to get more tokens!)
Yes, Profede Airdrop rewards is ongoing right now. You can get token for completing tasks.  If you complete 3 tasks you can get 100 PATO. It’s a win-win situation.
Cool! How can I join?
Activity: 168
Can you tell me more about Airdrop? I heard this program has just started. Can you really make money on it? If so then what should I do? I’m very interested in this project and I do want to help as well as to get more tokens!)
Yes, Profede Airdrop rewards is ongoing right now. You can get token for completing tasks.  If you complete 3 tasks you can get 100 PATO. It’s a win-win situation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How much is the most ambitious level of fundraising?
The hard-cap is $20 million.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What kinds wallet do I need to have in order to work with the platform?
BTC or ETH wallets.
Activity: 112
What kinds wallet do I need to have in order to work with the platform?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How much is the most ambitious level of fundraising?
According to your plans, how much time will it take to capture a significant part of your market? For example, 3-5%.
Activity: 294
A question to the creators: in what year will investors be able to confirm the profitability of the project?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I have heard that the project is from Estonia. This is not the first startup I have heard about that is based on the blockchain. Why is it so popular? How will Profede benefit from it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I wonder what recruiting resources could Profede replace immediately? Out of well-known, of course.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
The services offered by Profede will be undoubtedly in demand among professionals and employers. But the only thing that will help to keep the audience is the development of the platform itself. What will be done for this? Or will the platform remain in its original state?

This is certainly wrong. The platform will be maintained and developed. By mid-October 2018, the developers will release the alpha version of the protocol. Consequently, the beta versions can be integrated into beBee by the end of the year.

OK! What will happen with the final product?
It should be launched on Ethereum mainnet in 2019. As soon as it happens, the protocol will be advertised for small and medium applications, including vacancies sites, and this will become one of the main priorities for Profede. Here we will see scaling possibilities.

Which channels will be used?
Professional networks, recruitment companies, software providers and professional service providers. The company hopes that the involvement of professional applications will stimulate professionals, and therefore the development of Profede’s protocol.

It turns out that all this can already be seen in 2019-2020, right?
Activity: 266
The services offered by Profede will be undoubtedly in demand among professionals and employers. But the only thing that will help to keep the audience is the development of the platform itself. What will be done for this? Or will the platform remain in its original state?

This is certainly wrong. The platform will be maintained and developed. By mid-October 2018, the developers will release the alpha version of the protocol. Consequently, the beta versions can be integrated into beBee by the end of the year.

It should be launched on Ethereum mainnet in 2019. As soon as it happens, the protocol will be advertised for small and medium applications, including vacancies sites, and this will become one of the main priorities for Profede. Here we will see scaling possibilities.

Professional networks, recruitment companies, software providers and professional service providers. The company hopes that the involvement of professional applications will stimulate professionals, and therefore the development of Profede’s protocol.

Activity: 238
Guys, when will the public crowdsale begin?
It will be available from June 1.
Guys, when will the public crowdsale begin?
Pages:
Jump to: