Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔏🔏[ANN][ICO] Project Pai - Decentralized Intelligent Avatars 🔏🔏 - page 2. (Read 1137 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Interesting project as I see core idea it is digital internet avatar for everyone based on own blockchain and with the time it will be whole infrastructure with many functions
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
As many projects here, I don't see why it needs a token to work.
Activity: 9
The real question is can I have sex with my own avatar?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
legendary
I do not quite understand something, but what kind of economic composition does this token have?

The PAI platform accepts a two-level structure of cryptocurrencies to keep the blockchain ecosystem and
end-user experiences separate (dia. 2):
1. The native and decentralized PAIcoin by Project PAI
2. Dedicated application-level credits, which can be designed by people and organizations for
their own applications.

I'm happy to see a new project in the crypto space! Is there any bounty?

Stay tune for more information about the bounty.
Activity: 7
I'm happy to see a new project in the crypto space! Is there any bounty?
legendary
Very interesting projects. I often use Microsoft's Cortana and Apple's Siri. They are often molested by people. Will my intelligent avatar be molested? But if it can really help me solve some of the problems, I'm sure to use it.

As the project gets more developed, the avatars will get 'smarter'. You can use it to do certain function but what the team is looking ahead is that the functionality will improve through time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I do not quite understand something, but what kind of economic composition does this token have?
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Very interesting projects. I often use Microsoft's Cortana and Apple's Siri. They are often molested by people. Will my intelligent avatar be molested? But if it can really help me solve some of the problems, I'm sure to use it.
legendary
Hi everyone! Just added Project Pal ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Project_Pal. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have already informed the developer team to get back to you. Once again thanks and i also hope that your website will have a smooth flow of visitors. I will definitely will be one of them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Project Pal ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Project_Pal. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
legendary
The concept is not clear, is it a clone of me or a user via blockchain technology? Then what is it's function, where can i use that avatar? Could this one makes trading activities on my behalf or something useful other than that?

The concept is up to people creativity. I believe one of the most common place that people have seen is the animated pets in iphone. So there is a lot more application that can be built on top of it but this is where the dev team is heading towards.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The concept is not clear, is it a clone of me or a user via blockchain technology? Then what is it's function, where can i use that avatar? Could this one makes trading activities on my behalf or something useful other than that?
Activity: 6
Woh, seems kind of freaky but in the interesting way. I have to say I feel suspicious on just how well this would work in practice but nonetheless if this can be pulled off it'd be something amazing.
legendary
ICO
From when until when will that be?

Join our telegram for the latest news. We will also have airdrop/bounty coming up. Stay tune to this thread for more information. Do read out our white paper to know more about this project.
Activity: 6
looks really interesting, looking forward!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
ICO
From when until when will that be?
legendary
legendary
legendary