Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Puregold - First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 11379 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Anything about using fiat to buy the tokens? I am interested to buy via fiat and would like to know how much in fiat per token.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
So any partnerships concluded already? Can you tell us?

Hello,
Yes, Puregold.sg was established in 2010 as an e-commerce store selling value-added gold and silver coins and bars. It is one of Singapore’s premier private mints with its own in-house factory.Apart from physical retail shops, it also runs and manages an online platform,www.bullioncurrencies.com,empowering merchants and consumers to use gold as the base currency for all transactions.The Safe House SG Pte Ltd (TSH), is a vault and DUX testing facility in Singapore, a subsidiary of Silver Bullion Pte Ltd.

Information about our partners can also be found on our webpage https://puregold.io/en
Activity: 182
So any partnerships concluded already? Can you tell us?

Value depends on gold price based on LBMA.

then how to apply for bounty campaign such as, FB: I cannot sent an email @bounty??
[/quote]
Hello,
To participate, email your information to us at [email protected]
Activity: 168
Merit: 13

[/quote]

then how to apply for bounty campaign such as, FB: I cannot sent an email @bounty??
What is your gold price based on?

Hello,
Activity: 112
What is your gold price based on?

Hello, Can you clarify what the spreadsheet do you mean?

I mean , how do we know that our token are rewarded?? or how do know that we have a token?? do you a sheet that list of participants?

[/quote]
If you follow all the conditions, you will be rewarded tokens.

[/quote]
[/quote]

I mean , how do we know that our token are rewarded?? or how do know that we have a token?? do you a sheet that list of participants?
I am very interesting to join this project, Do you have a spreedsheet?

I am very interesting to join this project, Do you have a spreedsheet?
Where is information about your progress guys? How many funds have already been collected?
Hello,
Regarding the amount of fund  raised, kindly refer to this link https://puregold.io/en
Activity: 82
Where is information about your progress guys? How many funds have already been collected?
Anything about using fiat to buy the tokens? I am interested to buy via fiat and would like to know how much in fiat per token.
We accept ETH, you can use Coinbase to buy ETH with fiat first and transfer ETH from coinbase to your personal Wallet (for example: myetherwallet or imToken) and from there you can buy PGT.

1 ETH =700 PGT
Activity: 164
I'm counting only on the bounty program! How much will there be allocated to it?
Hello,
We will offer 2% of all the tokens released during the ICO for the bounty campaigns. As a reward, the user who take part will receive PGT.
To participate, please email your information to us at [email protected].
Activity: 116
I'm counting only on the bounty program! How much will there be allocated to it?
How will the project’s team receive its reward?
Hello,
According to our budget and use of funds,10% of the budget will be for the team.
Activity: 108
How will the project’s team receive its reward?
Gold is the most precious mine lately. countries now attach importance to their reserves. it's necessary in technology. I think the infrastructure of this project will be better than others. good luck.
Yes, we fully agree with your opinion! You maybe right.That is why with our experience in the gold price market, we stepped into the global arena of gold trading and electronic gold exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: