Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Puregold - First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 11379 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/puregold-pgt-18182 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
That is greatly appreciated. Thanks for helping us to go the extra miles.Team members are quite busy ,dealing with some exchanges right now in order to list PGT. I am sure the team is aware and will do that sooner or later.

You can find full Team details on our webpage team section (https://puregold.io/en#team).
what are your advantages before you rivals?   Wink and
 can you explain what is the practical use of your token?
Thanks
Hi,Puregold is in a very strategic and pivotal position to support PGG, a cryptocurrency supported by Gold as well as to develop and expand a payment gateway with PGT and PGG. We are the First Payment Gateway using PGG, a cryptocurrency supported by Gold.

PGT can be used to pay or offset transaction fees whenever the token holders perform any transactions on the Gold Commerce platform. These transactions could be buying of gold with fiat, selling of gold or making payments to merchants. It is intended that holders of PGT will benefit by being charged just 50% of the prevailing fees when PGT is used.
PGT can be used as payment for goods and services. Its low volatility as an asset and its predictability make it an invaluable form of currency.
From time to time, and at the discretion of the Puregold, PGT can be converted to PGG at a rate announced by Puregold at that point in time. It is expected that the retained earnings from Gold Commerce will increase the stockpile of gold held in storage which would increase the supply of PGG accordingly.
From time to time, and on the discretion of the Puregold, PGT holders can also be rewarded with PGG by Puregold, in proportion to the amount of PGT they hold.
What does the price of the PGG depend on?
Hi,
Value depends on gold price based on LBMA.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/puregold-pgt-18182 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 1
what are your advantages before you rivals?   Wink and
 can you explain what is the practical use of your token?
Thanks
Activity: 1
What does the price of the PGG depend on?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Which exchanges do you plan to add? And in what terms?

Hello,
Thanks for your interest! We will be doing market on Coss Exchange soon & trading on 15/3/18.We are talking to other Exchanges, Etherdelta & Openledger also. We will be doing updates when they are confirmed.
Good news, PGT is on exchange already.Thanks team
Activity: 190
Is puregold on Medium?
How can I view my tokens?

Hi,
In order to see you tokens,kindly follow these  few easy steps.
-Go to MyEtherWallet.com website (ensure that it is the authentic website). Click on "View Wallet".
-Login to your wallet using your credentials
-Under "Token Balance", click on "Add Custom Token" on the mid-right side of the page.
-Enter the contract address: 0x9b3E946E1a8ea0112b147aF4E6e020752F2446BC
-Enter PGT as Token Symbol
-Set the decimals to 18.
Activity: 252
How can I view my tokens?
What is the main idea behind this project?
Hello,
Thanks for your question!
PureGold is the First Payment Gateway using Gold-Backed Cryptocurrency, that makes it very reliable and secure.
Hi, where can i see the funds allocation of your project?
Hello,
You can find information of funds allocation on our official website, under the section Budget & Use of Funds
https://puregold.io/en

Hello, could I inspect your program code? Do you have github repository?
Hi,
Unfortunately we do not have gethub yet,please stay tuned for updates!
Hi! What will be the exchange rate between your tokens ?
Hi,
From time to time, and at the sole discretion of the Puregold, PGT can be exchanged for PGG at a rate announced by Puregold at that point in time. It is expected that the retained earnings from Gold Commerce will increase the stockpile of gold held in storage which would increase the supply of PGG accordingly.
Activity: 182
What is the main idea behind this project?
Activity: 188
Hi, where can i see the funds allocation of your project?
Activity: 140
Hello, could I inspect your program code? Do you have github repository?
Activity: 185
Hi! What will be the exchange rate between your tokens ?
Hi! I`m curious, do you already store gold? How will this process begin?

Hi,
All physical gold in storage exists in the following forms:
1. Manufacturer-certified bullions
2. Gold coins and bars
3. Gold jewellery
4. 999.9 quality granules, stamped by manufacturer
PGG coins will be given after the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: