Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO] QCORE.IO ✨ %100 SAFE PASSIVE $$ ▎ >250BTC RAISED ▎ POW/POS ✨ - page 2. (Read 847 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
your site could be better, in my opinion. tell me why there is no information about the team on the site? is this hidden information?
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Riiiiiiigggggghtt.

so @NewdayBTC and @SeppoQCC are the same person.....

@NewdayBTC account asks soft questions and @SeppoQCC answers them

And now the slip up as Seppo posts using the NewdayBTC account. FAIL. https://imgur.com/a/oODQC3T

FRAUD ALERT.

Haha triggered looool.

It was a joke 👍👍👍  gotemmm
Activity: 92
Riiiiiiigggggghtt.

so @NewdayBTC and @SeppoQCC are the same person.....

@NewdayBTC account asks soft questions and @SeppoQCC answers them

And now the slip up as Seppo posts using the NewdayBTC account. FAIL. https://imgur.com/a/oODQC3T

FRAUD ALERT.

No need to argue. Just provide some evidence to show that you're not another lending scam. It seems you're not interested in doing so.

Therefore I hope anyone reading this takes some time to work through my points above as well as do their own research to realise that they are throwing their money away if they invest in YET ANOTHER lending platform FRAUD

I would also strongly encourage anyone reading this to take some time and do their own research rather than listening to what other people are telling them.

Our project has nothing to do with lending. Anyone who reads the whitepaper will understand this.

Hoping everything is well,

SeppoQCC!
QCC = Q.Core.Conneeeeeeeeeect

The QCore team strangely mentions in the WHITEPAPER that they want to distance themselves from Scams/Ponzi's. Why would they need to state that?? Hmm. Lets take a quick look at the website and whitepaper to review.......

Does QCC have an anonymous team for no reason like Bitconnect? Yes
Does QCC promise daily returns, whatever the market performance (like Bitconnect)? Yes
Does QCC claim to have a trading bot without showing its past/present performance just like Bitconnect? Yes
Does QCC propose to have an internal (centralised) exchange/platform like Bitconnect? Yes
Does QCC have coin price targets on their roadmap like most lending platform scams? Yes
Does QCC propose in their Whitepaper to manipulate pricing on their own exchange? Yes (refer "buy backs" in whitepaper)
Does QCC claim "%100 Safe Passive Income" in their promotions but then state in their terms that there are "no gaurantees"? Yes
Does QCC provide higher returns for users locking up tokens for longer periods of time, just like bitconnect? Yes.

Folks, this is just another lending scam Ponzi thats been packaged up slightly differently. They want the token price to be $25 by September valuing the 24million tokens at $600,000,000..... This is ridiculous!!!!

If "Seppo" can provide evidence Qcore is legit, then thats great. But until then, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR MONEY.

Rather than fueling the fire that we knew would come, I am going to agree with you and indeed remind  everyone to "Be very careful with your money."

We knew prior to starting this project that negativity and accusations would arise. We are determined that we DO indeed have something unique that WILL work. For anyone who isn't willing to take risks, we recommend not delving into the cryptocurrency space at all.

The team has decided up front that we will not be arguing with comments that are accusing and rather leave it up to our community to do their own research and come to their own conclusion.

Whether or not you choose to trust us is 100% up to you, but mark my words that as we continue to keep our word, we will gain trust and acceptance.

Great job QCORE team, keep up the good work.

Thank you for the kind words of support!

As a quick reminder, the first stage of our ICO starts in less than 1 days time! We are very excited and everything is going very well for us.

Hoping everyone is well,

Seppo QCC!

No need to argue. Just provide some evidence to show that you're not another lending scam. It seems you're not interested in doing so.

Therefore I hope anyone reading this takes some time to work through my points above as well as do their own research to realise that they are throwing their money away if they invest in YET ANOTHER lending platform FRAUD
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
QCORE will be a great revolutionary financial ecosystem, i love the idea!
I am also excited to see how QCORE progresses. Very much looking forward to the ICO!

Thank you all for the kind words and trust!
Activity: 10
I am also excited to see how QCORE progresses. Very much looking forward to the ICO!
Activity: 308
QCORE will be a great revolutionary financial ecosystem, i love the idea!

The QCore team strangely mentions in the WHITEPAPER that they want to distance themselves from Scams/Ponzi's. Why would they need to state that?? Hmm. Lets take a quick look at the website and whitepaper to review.......

...[]...

Folks, this is just another lending scam Ponzi thats been packaged up slightly differently. They want the token price to be $25 by September valuing the 24million tokens at $600,000,000..... This is ridiculous!!!!

If "Seppo" can provide evidence Qcore is legit, then thats great. But until then, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR MONEY.

Rather than fueling the fire that we knew would come, I am going to agree with you and indeed remind  everyone to "Be very careful with your money."

We knew prior to starting this project that negativity and accusations would arise. We are determined that we DO indeed have something unique that WILL work. For anyone who isn't willing to take risks, we recommend not delving into the cryptocurrency space at all.

The team has decided up front that we will not be arguing with comments that are accusing and rather leave it up to our community to do their own research and come to their own conclusion.

Whether or not you choose to trust us is 100% up to you, but mark my words that as we continue to keep our word, we will gain trust and acceptance.

Thank you for the kind words of support!

As a quick reminder, the first stage of our ICO starts in less than 1 days time! We are very excited and everything is going very well for us.

Hoping everyone is well,

Seppo QCC!
Activity: 308
I think they mean 100% safe because they trade on external exchanges, thus never having access to your trading funds.

I am concerned about some of the other points you said, guess we need to wait for admin to answer... Huh

Does QCC have an anonymous team for no reason like Bitconnect? Yes

Does QCC promise daily returns, whatever the market performance (like Bitconnect)? Yes

Does QCC claim to have a trading bot without showing its past/present performance just like Bitconnect? Yes

Does QCC propose to have an internal (centralised) exchange/platform like Bitconnect? Yes

Does QCC have coin price targets on their roadmap like most lending platform scams? Yes

Does QCC propose in their Whitepaper to manipulate pricing on their own exchange? Yes (refer "buy backs" in whitepaper)

Does QCC claim "%100 Safe Passive Income" in their promotions but then state in their terms that there are "no gaurantees"? Yes

Does QCC provide higher returns for users locking up tokens for longer periods of time, just like bitconnect? Yes.

Is this going to be an ERC20? I thought that those aren't able to stake? Correct me if I'm wrong...

The coin is POW/POS (x11). Yes, ERC20 can't be staked or mined.

All the best,

SeppoQCC
Is this going to be an ERC20? I thought that those aren't able to stake? Correct me if I'm wrong...
2 days until stage 1 starts! We are super excited for our official launch!

A few things to remember:

1: There are 5 total ICO stages.

2: Each stage will last 1 week UNLESS a stage sells out, in such case, the next stage will activate immediately.

3: QCC price for each stage are listed on the home page of qcore.io!

We are very excited to see our community grow!

All the best,

SeppoQCC!
Oh okey. That makes more sense. Thank you for the answers. I will follow this project.

Glad I could help!

Quick update: We added a twitter bounty program to our bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-qcore-the-future-of-trading-is-automation-500000-bounty-3398065

If any of you are interested in earning some free QCC, check it out!

-SeppoQCC!
Oh okey. That makes more sense. Thank you for the answers. I will follow this project.
Reading WP now. How do we get coins from the giveaway? Is there a wallet yet?

I think wallet is coming after ICO. Not sure how the giveaway coins are distributed.

Have to wait for admin to answer.

This is correct, The QCC wallet will be released immediately following the last stage of our ICO. For all giveaways and bounties, the coins will be added to the users qcore.io account!

Thanks for the questions and the help!

Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any,

All the best,

SeppoQCC!

I think wallet is coming after ICO. Not sure how the giveaway coins are distributed.

Have to wait for admin to answer.
Pages:
Jump to: