Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REBI NETWORK | A RADICAL NEW IDEA | BLOCKSWAP TOKEN WAVES/ETH - page 2. (Read 6048 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 144
Oh please. Another ICO. I absolutely don't like the amount of these starting last months...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi Sir, I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation.
Please check link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2035300
Our bounty campaign, upon request of multiple users, has been moved to a new topic accessible by clicking the link below :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2035300

We are waiting for you  Wink
just curious, what does the word rebi mean? thanks!

REBI is an acronym derived from Italian and English languages, its meaning is Rap E Blockchain Innovation
What will happen after the ICO ends?

If you look at the images in the first post in the ann, you can view our roadmap, i hope this is exhaustive, if there are any other questions to ask, shout here or write me in private. Thanks for your interest
Although your promotional interface is very beautiful, but I see the dazzling, the information is too dispersed, this is not conducive to everyone to understand your project

Yes, I do agree with that, for me as not a hiphop culture fan, I didn't quite get all the specifics, now I have the possibility to start transalting the whole thing Grin, hopefully I'll get a good understanding, I'll try to make a dummie version of it, once I get to it!

In case something is unclear, both for you and for any other person you want clarifications, I can answer your questions privately or in public
Although your promotional interface is very beautiful, but I see the dazzling, the information is too dispersed, this is not conducive to everyone to understand your project

Thank you for your feedback, we try to update the site day after day according to feedback received, so thank you again, we take note of your feedback to be clearer
If it possible I would like to reserve Ukrainian translation too

reserved Wink
Pages:
Jump to: