Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REFEREX (REFX) - Revolutionising Referral Marketing - page 2. (Read 1233 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
What makes this need it's own token? You can just as easily use bitcoin or Ethereum in a referral system right? Why not just raise capital for a project and not create a new token?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I was referring to programs where the payout is not certain or not sure to happen, like the payment per sale scheme you described.

It was basically a question of whether those funds are locked in the account for that usage or can the contract be programmed to return on an specific date.

Sorry misunderstood the question. The way we envision that working is that managers will need to be able to commit a certain # of referrals based on payout for a specific period of time. These details will then be available to people who send these referrals to signify that the referral managers payouts are liquid so to say.

We are also debating on reputation systems on the contract that will gradually provide advertisers with further benefits, e.g. shorter lock in time.
Actually advertisers have incentives to keep the addresses funded. If they fail to keep funding the address, people will see there aren't enough funds and stop promoting them.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i will signup when the site is secure as you have promised, the features on cointalk.clude will be very good especially when you do not view bitcointalk as a competitor but a partner to complement.

Sorry, I have fixed our link to have https Smiley

Thanks for your interest in the project!
Activity: 73
i will signup when the site is secure as you have promised, the features on cointalk.clude will be very good especially when you do not view bitcointalk as a competitor but a partner to complement.
Activity: 73
I was referring to programs where the payout is not certain or not sure to happen, like the payment per sale scheme you described.

It was basically a question of whether those funds are locked in the account for that usage or can the contract be programmed to return on an specific date.
A trusted third party holding the funds is always something to thank when dealing with affiliate programs.

Also to clarify on the point of a third party holding the funds. Technically, there is no real "third party", rather smart contracts are governing the funds on the blockchain. We want to reduce as much as trust as possible. Trust is the major friction point for referral marketing
The fact that payments are automated makes this extremely interesting. A trusted third party holding the funds is always something to thank when dealing with affiliate programs.

What happens if there is a need to refund the tokens to advertisers in case there are no sales? Can the smart contact detect the advertiser should get the funds back after a specific period of time?
Activity: 45
Not interesting project Sad Sad
Activity: 1
This looks like a really promising ICO. I'm considering putting 5-10 ETH into this.

What use cases do you think Referex would be best suited to? Also what are the plans to integrate this referral program into well established websites which have a large user base?
We’re glad to announce a revolutionary new platform aimed at decentralising the referral marketing space:

REFEREX

Pre-sale and free token period begins on the 1st of October. Contributors must be whitelisted by joining our Slack and Telegram channels. Take part in this unique opportunity to invest in the future of affiliate marketing.

>>REGISTER FOR PRESALE / FREE TOKEN PERIOD <<
>> Bounty program now available: GO TO BOUNTY <<

Referex provides a decentralised blockchain application that solves the underlying problems of affiliate marketing as we know it today.

The platform hosts referral programs and facilitates the discovery, tracking and payout of referrals. In essence removing the majority of the friction.

Using the Ethereum blockchain, we have a public and immutable record of all programs, referrals and payouts.  

• Verifiable: All referrals happen on the blockchain. Information is accessible anytime, anywhere.
  • Trustless: Smart contracts enforce authenticity between the advertiser and publisher. There is no need for trust between parties.
  • Decentralised: Not controlled by any third-party. Advertisers and publishers can collaborate in confidence.

Pages:
Jump to: