Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] RoboAdvisorCoin - The first RoboAdvisor for cryptocurrencies - page 5. (Read 5024 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
interesting project. good road map. I follow the news. good luck.
Activity: 50
From the video I have watched this seems to be an interesting project,  I am joining the  Airdrop and ico.  Good luck dev
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
📢📢📢Last 100 tokens available!📢📢📢

📢📢📢Follow us on Twitter to remain updated 📢📢📢
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It's needed by every crypto trader. Good plan.
Activity: 56
Joined, done follow and subscribe Twitter page, Linkedin page, Telegram channel andYoutube channel. 4,000,000 RAC will be generated. 2,000,000 distributed during the ICO really sounds good. I'm very interested and I'm really glad to be part of your project. Good luck Dev!
Incredible project, I am very impressed with the roadmap
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
this is gonna be wonderful
thanks for this awesome rare chance
Activity: 54
Hello thanks for this progect  and i hop good job for this robot
Good Project Dev ..
Missing btc options in ico

If you would like to use BTC, please contact us!
Activity: 37
Looking forward dev. I have a very big hope from this project. Nice website and video too. All the best.
Good project dev. Doing good job.your website looking awesome
Activity: 280
Good project..  Try add btc Option for the ico
Wednesday is usually the most boring and depressing day of the week. However, not for the RAC community! Enjoy great savings during RAC Hours, starting today at 12 pm (CET) until 4 pm (CET). Take advantage of a 75% off bonus. Don’t miss your chance to get 49 RAC (reg. 28 RACs) for 1ETH.

What is the contract address, Code and decimals for adding this coin to Myetherwallet ? I cannot see my tokens.
contract address: 0x342ba159f988f24f0b033f3cc5232377ee500543
decimal: 18
Why I need to share my personal information at time of buying these tokens ? This is too personal for such projects to ask this. I just turned back from that step before putting money into this taking advantage of the buy one get one free offer. No way to share that kind of information.
Hi jtalk, thanks for your suggestion. We dated our form up and now personal information is an optional. For us it is quite important to get user's point of view. Join us!
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
What is the contract address, Code and decimals for adding this coin to Myetherwallet ? I cannot see my tokens.

OK, I have them now.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Why I need to share my personal information at time of buying these tokens ? This is too personal for such projects to ask this. I just turned back from that step before putting money into this taking advantage of the buy one get one free offer. No way to share that kind of information.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Today is GivingTuesday and our robo is feeling generous! That's way we launched a "buy one token and get one for free" deal. Don't miss your chance and join this deal within the next 24 hours.
The shark is an animal with a low intelligence but a high operational ability to accomplish its missions.

If you are curious to know what our CEO is talking about take a look here:
https://roboadvisorcoin.com/bitcoin-reaches-10000-price-market-economy-is-now-much-stronger/
Pages:
Jump to: