Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟 Routrip - The Global Travel Platform 🌐 ► Presale 13th Nov. 🔥 - page 2. (Read 56586 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Great project. The most interesting part "burning the remaining token" this is moon  deal.

Success Devs
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The service is really useful and unique. According to the views of the thread (EN - 40395), it is interesting as well. There is no secret we were expecting more activity on the pre-sale.
Yes, we did not pay for publishing articles, did not pay for the fake comments, did not gave expansive interviews, did not pay celebrities for their positive opinion about the project, but that's what others do. We received many similar offers, but we think that this is wrong, besides, to pay for all this, we need an amount with six zeros, and we, unfortunately, do not have it.
But we do not upset, because it is only pre-sale. Until December 11, the alpha version will be released and we hope that this will positively affect the ICO.
Thanks to those who are already with us today.
Activity: 17
Please, note that you can buy tokens for ETH only.
The address of the contract will be published on our official website ico.routrip.net

Activity: 17
Will the application be created or only the site?

There will be an app ofcourse.
I hope the application will be of high quality and compatible with various systems.
Please, note that you can buy tokens for ETH only.
The address of the contract will be indicated on our official website ico.routrip.net

buy tokens
So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?
You can not buy tokens before the pre-sale starts ( November 13th). Tokens will be sent to the ETH wallet you use for purchases.

Do NOT send ethereum (ETH) directly from crypto-exchange exchanges to the
address of the Routrip contract. To participate, you must send ETH from your
personal account, which you can create using Parity or Mist.

Do NOT send Bitcoins (BTC) to the address of the RTP contract.
In the Crowdsdale Routrip, only ETH is accepted.
Activity: 28
So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?
We will be thankful for your questions and will try to answer all of them.

Activity: 31
Guys, where i read your WP?Please send me any link
We are ready to answer any of your questions about the project. Feel free to ask us or leave your opinion.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
It seems this project is very well prepared and impressed the refinement of similiar concept of the project ever existed before. will see the app launch later
Activity: 15
Nice project. I will follow its development.
How much do you think ur RTP token will cost in a month/6 month/year?
The price depends on supply and demand on the market. Since the number of tokens
is limited, in the future we should expect the growth of the token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Business travel is very rapid development, and very impressive, the possibility of this project will also be a great success.
let alone this project can be run with a massive promo certainly many who travel for entertainment. projects like this are also determined by places that can attract the attention of the traveling.
Activity: 7
How much do you think ur RTP token will cost in a month/6 month/year?
Pages:
Jump to: