Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SBT - World-Class Decentralized Exchange - page 4. (Read 755 times)

copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I think, your project is a good project but i want to ask you if you have a bounty campaign? and what currency are you using? Smiley Smiley Wink

For our ICO, we accept ETH
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
I think, your project is a good project but i want to ask you if you have a bounty campaign? and what currency are you using? Smiley Smiley Wink
copper member
It's definitely a very good trend - Decentralized Applications and Decentralized Exchange.
For current centralized exchange they are worried for the hacker all the time.
But I am curious if all your exchanges in your union can connect API for sharing order books?  If yes, it's definitely a very good item to go.

YES, we use 0x protocol and all the exchanges in the union can share order books. People can trade in anyone exchange but see all the union order books.
copper member
I think this will be a good project
We need more decentralized exchanges, of course it will be good project. More exchanges better token values and more room for arbitrage trading.
But this is not ICO because they already have exchange, this is IPO, correct OP?
What is your daily trading volume?

the daily trading volume is around $usd 30,000

It's still ICO because we still have some other projects about exchange and StarbitEX global union.
The exchange is working now to make people know our technical skill and show to our partners to join the union.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
It's definitely a very good trend - Decentralized Applications and Decentralized Exchange.
But I am curious if all your exchanges in your union can connect API for sharing order books?  If yes, it's definitely a very good item to go.

And I'm still interested in the answer to the next question. And can you shorten it? Potosu that some crypto exchange allows you to do this.
Activity: 4
Activity: 1
Most of these projects are hype, and only a small part of them are really operating, trying to establish an eco-environment for the blockchain. This project has its own technical background and clear goals. looks good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I've seen 3 similar projects with this, exchange with profit sharing, I think this kind of project will start emerging, but which projects will succeed, because I do not see much difference between the three. but I admit the project with the idea of sharing profit is a new idea in the desentralize exchange
Activity: 1
Looks good,decentralized exchange is future.
Activity: 6
It looks great!
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
We need more decentralized exchanges, of course it will be good project. More exchanges better token values and more room for arbitrage trading.
But this is not ICO because they already have exchange, this is IPO, correct OP?
What is your daily trading volume?
Activity: 2
copper member
ICO Website: https://ico.sdabi.com

STAR BIT® invites you to participate in recruiting SBT, create digital assets, participate in the process of blockchain changing the world, and accumulate powerful passive income! All SBT holders will receive periodic dividends from STAR BITEX fees. Under shared profits, users are similar to shareholders, sharing and suggesting the continued introduction of fee income, updating the platform, increasing functionality, and attracting more users to join. In a virtuous circle, users and exchange economies are formed.

one page whitepaper

Pages:
Jump to: