Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⛏ SCAVO.FARM: LARGE-SCALE CRYPTO MINING FARMS (NEW THREAD) - page 5. (Read 29474 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi. Does your ICO fall within SEC jurisdiction? Are you SEC compliant? Thanks.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Hello czynatagmz :

We have upgraded our website to a new look-and-feel. Please take a look at the website.
Now you will find more information, in realtime.

We invite you to join SCAVO

Ok this is my 2nd question for the AMA:

We can't see the progress of fund raised in SCAVO ICO. Any plan to update live progress in the ICO site? We all know that, this market is not helping any of ICOs right now, but everything will be OK soon. if SCAVO project raised at lease 20% or more of the soft cap I think that is big achievement, with this market conditions.  
Hello limek:

Instead of mobility, we focus on energy independence (self-sufficient), thus, our farms are built using a combination of renewable energies.
We are sustainable, scalable and self-sufficient in 12 months.

May I know what are your strongest selling points among others?
Hello mani mani:

We have defined a Fund specially designed for it (among others). It is call General Reserve Fund which is intended to be used for any unplanned problems, also it will serve for R&D  too for next generation sustainble farms.

How do you deal with the problems you encounter? have you planned something? looks attractive team hopefully can work well together thanks your answer.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
why SCAVO platform is called as hybrid platform? hope you all doing good.It's really pleasure to be a part of this amazing project.
Activity: 17
Exactly!!

Also, we build our GPU miners (mobo hardware without using risers nor conventional PSU).
PSU are transform-less, an adaptative solution, therefore, we get lower heating and consequently, we reduce the cooling system power consumption!

why SCAVO platform is called as hybrid platform? hope you all doing good.It's really pleasure to be a part of this amazing project.
it's because SCAVO platform use combination of conventional energy (from utility network) and renewable energies (solar+wind+hydro+biomass).
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
Another  GREAT NEWS from SCAVO
Now we can calculate our profit online!!

Calculate the profits for your investments using this calculator, visit  https://scavo.farm and try it out!

it's because SCAVO platform use combination of conventional energy (from utility network) and renewable energies (solar+wind+hydro+biomass).
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
FROM TELEGRAM

"The website is up!!
Dashboard: We are finishing the transactions migration from old platform to new simple, easy and strong dashboard. It will be finished within the next 3 hours. "
Activity: 266
very cool, happy with the new news that you have, hopefully it can attract more investors and hopefully hardcap can be achieved easily, hopefully to prosper in the future.
Below is the new SCAVO site.  Cool Cool Cool
New look and feel of the website is awesome, great work by SCAVO dev team. WE know that SCAVO achieved many milestones on this bear market because of the experienced team. Soft cap also reached, a new website with progress and all ICO details in a user-friendly way. what is next? Dear CEO, are you ready for AMA?
I hope this is the best time to come out and answer the questions from the community with the confidence of all those achievements.

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Is the budget projection based in dollars or Argentinian pesos? how does the ARS/USD fluctuations affects the execution of the scheduled payments (hardaware quotations, etc.) since the installation of solar cells is central to lower the mining costs?

FROM TELEGRAM

"The budget projection is based in dollars. Every ARS is converted into USD or BTC after payment is fully available to avoid any fluctuation.

We need USD because some manufacturers don't accept BTC yet (GPUs and Mobo mostly).

Hardware quotation are within our budget.

Solar cell purchases (electronics related to the PSU) will be calculatated based on final ICO, however, we will start with a 20% of solar cell on the mining facility."
We have reached the soft-cap!!

Now it is time to achieve our major goal!!!

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Is the budget projection based in dollars or Argentinian pesos? how does the ARS/USD fluctuations affects the execution of the scheduled payments (hardaware quotations, etc.) since the installation of solar cells is central to lower the mining costs?
Activity: 266
I like the concept that this project has, hoping the team can develop it and promote this project well, success for you, looking forward to the latest news for your project.
Activity: 364
May I know what are your strongest selling points among others?
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
This is a very promising project because it has a very important goal, namely the creation of an environmentally friendly farm for mining.
Activity: 281
I hope you plan to run smoothly, I will support you and look forward to the latest news of your good luck, all efforts will be paid off, fighting for team dan dev.
Activity: 17
⚠️⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️⚠️

Due to the UltraNote fork at block 192000 we will stop accepting #XUN until finish the fork process. Once it finishes, we will nottify publicly.
Thank UltraNote Community for you big support.

Pages:
Jump to: