Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 100. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
how can i access to the wallet that were created to keep the SXP when I make the registration in the whitelist?
I think you can do it from your own account in selfpay
Activity: 294
If the payment will be directly between both parts, does it mean that the payment through your platform will be faster?
Yes, it will be inmediately, like another online payment platform
I can see that all are advantages, I can't wait to use Selfpay
First of use the app, we must invest in the tokensale to be part of the proccess of the creation of selfpay project
It's really great platform!
Seamless design, engaging website!  Good luck DEV's!
the presale was succesful, if they have the same participation in the tokensale the project will be very succesful again
Where can I see the results of the presale of Selfpay? I like to know how it was because I invested on it
I think you can find it in there website, it has to be somewhere that talked about the presale
Activity: 252
why will be Selfpay be useful for tourist?
And for residents in the countries?
I think this information is in the Selfpay whitepaper, you can find it there
you can pay with crypto and if you are a tourist you haven't to change your fiats for the fiats of the country you are visiting
we can pay with the phone then, can't we?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
How will it work the payment with Selfpay?
Activity: 9
Hello, fellows!
I support this business and rely  it must be successful. Extraordinary website, plausible vision, very nice idea!
The business seems pretty budding.
Impeccably business, informed job, very nice logo.
this project is well-built and have a solid base, so it wil be successful
Activity: 392
DO they launch a private sale before they launch the public tokensale on July?
it could be fine if they do it for users that invest during the presale
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
how can i access to the wallet that were created to keep the SXP when I make the registration in the whitelist?
Activity: 19
Hello, team! Amazing trading dues!
Plausible website, a rather interesting approach.
Activity: 434
Perhaps he didn't understand it so well and need somebody explain it to him
Activity: 350
will it be a monotoring of our sale that we can know where is our packet when the sellet send it to us?
i think i read in the whitepaper that we wil know where is our sale in every moment in real time
Activity: 322
It's really great platform!
Seamless design, engaging website!  Good luck DEV's!
the presale was succesful, if they have the same participation in the tokensale the project will be very succesful again
Where can I see the results of the presale of Selfpay? I like to know how it was because I invested on it
if you find the site where are the results of the selfpay's presale, could you put them here?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
If the payment will be directly between both parts, does it mean that the payment through your platform will be faster?
I can see that all are advantages, I can't wait to use Selfpay
Activity: 392
Activity: 434
you can pay with crypto and if you are a tourist you haven't to change your fiats for the fiats of the country you are visiting
Will be any intermediate during the payment transactions?
the payment transactions will be directly between both parts of the sale in Selfpay
and what are the benefits of there isn't an intermediate during the payment?
Activity: 294
Will be any intermediate during the payment transactions?
no, it is no necessary a third person for made the payment through Selfpay
that's good because normally an intermadiate get some tokens as fee
Will we be able to access to the info of the products and the items on sale in the platform?
I presume that we can do it without any problem, because this way we can see what we are going to buy
In fact, this small descriptions about the product with all the info is for all the people that is interested in any produts
Activity: 252
 I have read here that people are asking about to expand the project to EUrope and put a sede, do you really think that it is necessary that they have a Sede out of SIngapore to the project is worldwide?
Pages:
Jump to: