Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 123. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
How does it will work virtual cards?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Does anybody try the version of the app that is in their website?
Activity: 308
what will happens if we have a problem with our creadit card and we can't pay with fiats?
that's one of the good things of selfpay, if they are any problem with the fiats payments you can pay with cryptomoney
that is good to know, I think Selfpay is a good bridge to use our cryptocurrencies to pay
Activity: 294
in your whitepaper you said that Selfpay ince SelfPay is built as a SaaS
(Software as a Service) to use any is built as a Software as a Service to use any payment gateway, how does is work?

I think this is well explained in the whitepaper, and if you are still without understand it ask them via pm
then I think I am going to read again their whitepaper
what will happens if we have a problem with our creadit card and we can't pay with fiats?
that's one of the good things of selfpay, if they are any problem with the fiats payments you can pay with cryptomoney
I think it is good the fact that we can use cryptos in the Selfpay platform
what crypto will be availables in the selfpay app?
are you asking about the cryptocurrencies that we can use to pay through Selfpay platform
what will be the fees that we have to pay with Selfpay?
I think you can find this information in their website of selfpay
can we find it in the website or in the whitepaper?
you should read both to have more information about Selfpay
(Software as a Service) to use any is built as a Software as a Service to use any payment gateway, how does is work?

I think this is well explained in the whitepaper, and if you are still without understand it ask them via pm
Activity: 434
i presume the availables tokens will be with BTC, ETH and SxP
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Any news from the team? Project looks interesting just would be good to have more updates and news.
they said today in the telegram group that they will publish updates soon
when will be this, The next week?
they haven't give a date we must to stay tuned to the selfpay social media
Activity: 322
will the taxes of pay with fiats are differents depend of the country of the buyer and seller?
it depends of the countries and the underlying credit card gateway
the best of all is pay with SXP, isn't it?
Activity: 434
Are you asking about this for what happened with Visa?
their lost connection and nobody could pay with VISA, but it is solucionated, that's why could pay with cryptos too is so good
Merit: 101
what happened with VISA? did this affect to Selfpay project or cryptos?
Activity: 294
Activity: 252
Any news from the team? Project looks interesting just would be good to have more updates and news.
they said today in the telegram group that they will publish updates soon
when will be this, The next week?
it would be possible if they have something to publish
Any update about the project, a new member of the team or any new partner for Selfpay?
There are no updates by the moment
the tokensale starts in July so there's enough time to them for publish updates
Jump to: