Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 129. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Is the bounty campaign alive again or is it another one?
it is have another address and spreadsheet
but all is part of the selfpay ico, isn't it?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Apart of the token sale and to pay in the platform, what are the uses of your tokens?
one of the uses of the tokens is to pay in their platform
Activity: 434
when will the referral program of the telegram group finish?
it should be when the bounty program finishes
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
when will the referral program of the telegram group finish?
i like to know it too, maybe we should ask this in the telegram group
Activity: 322
How many tokens have you got for the tokensale?
I don't know how many are for the tokensale but the total supply of tokens are 10,000,000   SxP   (around   10M USD)   
do you know how many tokens sold them during the presale?
I think you could check it in their website or asking them directly
but it has to be any link where we can check it by ourselves
what will be the fee or tax when we make the payment with your app?
You can find all the information about this part of the project in the selfpay's whitepaper
Merit: 101
do you plan to have any telegram group in another language apart that the official in English?
what sense has this? normally the official telegram group of a project is in English
I hope everything goes well
me too, because it is a welldone project that could have a lots of investors and success
Activity: 308
Is there any version of the app available that we can try already?
I think there is a link to a version of the app at the end of their website
is it available to download already this version of the selfpay app?
Activity: 294
does anybody know if there is any discount if we invest a big amount during the tokensale?
this is an interesting question and it will be fine if any member of the selfpay team answered us
Will they distribute all the tokens when the ICO finishes?
i think that they said they will do it two weeks after ICO finishes approximately
Activity: 252
Is the bounty campaign alive again or is it another one?
it is have another address and spreadsheet
does anybody know if there is any discount if we invest a big amount during the tokensale?
do you plan to have any telegram group in another language apart that the official in English?
telegram group is part of the bounty campaign, make more groups in another languages could be mess

Well that's how it works f you notice. they can't just keep  the tokens to themselves, its pointless to trade them on their own. We can see they do have a app product that is downloadble meaning they are ready but they have postpond the token sale for now. If I were to tell what they are reying to do now is that they are planing to do the token sale on the later days when prices of BTC and altcoin are going up already.
i don't really know if they distributed the tokens of the presale and the other bonus campaign either, but i don't think that happens anything if they keep them until the end of the ICO
I think it is no need to have more telegram groups by the moment

Well that's how it works f you notice. they can't just keep  the tokens to themselves, its pointless to trade them on their own. We can see they do have a app product that is downloadble meaning they are ready but they have postpond the token sale for now. If I were to tell what they are reying to do now is that they are planing to do the token sale on the later days when prices of BTC and altcoin are going up already.
the information that all of us have is the one they give us in an article, man
Activity: 350
Does anybody know how many members has got the telegram group?
every day the number of members grows because the are a lot people interested in the project
Is there any version of the app available that we can try already?
I think there is a link to a version of the app at the end of their website
are you talking the link that is where it says ' try our mvp'?
i click in this link but i don't know what i have to do now
Jump to: