Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🚀 SERAPH 🚀🌟PoW/MN/PoS PHI1612 ALGO🚀Now Online🚀 - page 6. (Read 8488 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
My Seraph Address: NzVd7s2acYYmy4jvFwrWxndAqeYdLwZSSG
Discord Nickname: sani
Twitter username: @Nadezhdina94
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
My Seraph Address: NsmREY1K7SVBpM6MgdBfoLswMeSF5eJg32
Discord Nickname: soso
Twitter username: @albertpnn
Activity: 1
Seraph Address: NsCRpob5BHjNCTUsFL5UPXVvfpkUPyXViX
Discord Nickname:Blind_Bewm
Twitter: BlindBewm
Activity: 88
Win 200 seraph!

1.-  join to our discord Channel
2.- follow us on twitter: @seraphcoin
3.- post here your seraph coin address, discord nickname and twitter nickname.

Join our community and win free coins!

Are you a developer?

Win 500 seraph each push commit in our github source! (Every push will be reviewed  by our team and if accepted you will receive the bonus)

Activity: 84
Activity: 10
Pre-sale it’s over because we are listed in our first exchange, although if you want to get coins with me i’ll use as reference last price on exchange before you send btc
Our First Exchange:

We are now listed in Crex24.com ,  next Week we should be listed in Crypto-bridge!  For now you can use Crex24.com  Great Exchange!

https://crex24.com/exchange/SERA-BTC

https://i.imgur.com/88sc9J8.png
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Hi,

Have good news and we want your opinion

So far with your help we have 1 btc and we’re thinking is the right moment to get an exchange, we thought in crypto bridge or yo bit, but we want to now your opinion or if you have another options to get listed

Crypto Bridge is a decent exchange,nothing fancy but gets the job done.
Some times it takes a while to place orders but its not Kraken....
I vote for CB. But if you can get binance, i wouldn't have a prob.

It is also decentralized which is quite ok, but does it also have fiat gateways or does it operate without the option to convert to cash?

Exvo.io is looking for new coins to list and for a limited time listing is free

What is the deadline for free listing or didn't you decide on one yet and just see how the market responds to the offer for now?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hi,

So far with your help we have 1 btc and we’re thinking is the right moment to get an exchange, we thought in crypto bridge or yo bit, but we want to now your opinion or if you have another options to get listed

It is also decentralized which is quite ok, but does it also have fiat gateways or does it operate without the option to convert to cash?

Exvo.io is looking for new coins to list and for a limited time listing is free
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Hi,

Activity: 160
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Another project joining the bandwagon of selling mn thru discord. Nothing unusual presented on their roadmap. So more than likely, this will just be used for trading until the value declines.

Yup, yet another shitcoin.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
Activity: 15
WTS 3103 SERA    0.00004300 each, send PM here or in the discord channel ( my nickname in the discord is Infinityminer).

https://discord.gg/SmEsFQD

thanks
Activity: 131
We are now listed in Masternodes.pro

https://i.imgur.com/BTVNQdQ.png

Stay tunned for more news!
Good job dev, Please keep the job so the seraph is exchanged on CB! Thanks Cheesy
We are now listed in Masternodes.pro

https://i.imgur.com/BTVNQdQ.png

Stay tunned for more news!
Activity: 156
I'm already getting a coin. I hope the project will go far
Activity: 81
Bumped into your topic by accident, I decided to study. Very interesting concept. Such a team as you, can implement it. I hope that ICO will be successful!

thanks , our ICO is going fine, and we are in talks with some exchanges to get listed.

Great news, good luck in the negotiations! And then many projects recently have problems with placement on exchanges.
Bumped into your topic by accident, I decided to study. Very interesting concept. Such a team as you, can implement it. I hope that ICO will be successful!

thanks , our ICO is going fine, and we are in talks with some exchanges to get listed.

Activity: 81
Pages:
Jump to: