Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains - page 21. (Read 32848 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 05:10:03 AM
Greetings, forum users! I'll be honest. Although I love video games, and I consider it very promising and interesting, I still strongly doubt the prospects of the games are a good investment... Maybe, at first they may interest investors.
Hello! The point is that Skara isn’t just a video game, it's more than that. There’s even no suitable word to determine it. It unites not only the video game themselves, but also novels and comics... The role of Skara can be commensurate with a certain cultural contribution!
How many players can the platform attract and how many of them does it plan to attract?

The potential is huge! The scale is planned to be global. The fact is that the project has been developing since 2013 and has good root and history. So the creators understand their consumer well.
Yeah! Previous experience related to the start-up bases has a decisive significance in the selection of projects.. What can you boast of?

After the foundation there were even alpha versions released, let's call them games. You should also like that there are already more than 300,000 players using the basic economy of the project.
It really deserves attention! It’s clear to me how to get involved in the game, but how to participate in its economy in the most active way?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 05:05:44 AM
Greetings, forum users! I'll be honest. Although I love video games, and I consider it very promising and interesting, I still strongly doubt the prospects of the games are a good investment... Maybe, at first they may interest investors.
Hello! The point is that Skara isn’t just a video game, it's more than that. There’s even no suitable word to determine it. It unites not only the video game themselves, but also novels and comics... The role of Skara can be commensurate with a certain cultural contribution!
How many players can the platform attract and how many of them does it plan to attract?

The potential is huge! The scale is planned to be global. The fact is that the project has been developing since 2013 and has good root and history. So the creators understand their consumer well.
Yeah! Previous experience related to the start-up bases has a decisive significance in the selection of projects.. What can you boast of?

After the foundation there were even alpha versions released, let's call them games. You should also like that there are already more than 300,000 players using the basic economy of the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 05:02:12 AM
Guys! I got confused a bit ‘cause of all these currencies... I have several Eth, how can I calculate how much Skara tokens I can buy?
Hello! You get 1000 project tokens for 1 Eth. It's simple. By the way, a convenient rate, right?)
Activity: 238
January 14, 2018, 04:59:06 AM
Hello everyone! I’ve heard that now you can catch a super bonus for purchase of coins... Tell me please, how much can I get as a gift?
Yes, that's right! You can get the jackpot in this sense. There’s a 40% raise to the amount invested.. It isn’t necessary to think long, I will tell in a secret)))
January 14, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

January 14, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

Activity: 124
January 14, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

Unlimited. Games such Dota 2 had more than 200m players. Our aim is to get some 10m in year two but this can increase substantially with a good publisher.
Activity: 266
January 14, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
Guys! I got confused a bit ‘cause of all these currencies... I have several Eth, how can I calculate how much Skara tokens I can buy?
Hello! You get 1000 project tokens for 1 Eth. It's simple. By the way, a convenient rate, right?)
January 14, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

That is correct. We are working on a new Universe with +340k existing players, but our books are also coming (first book to be publish on 23 Jan) and many other crossmedia products. Apart from the fact that SKARATs will be used in many different video games!
January 14, 2018, 04:43:32 AM
January 14, 2018, 04:43:23 AM
Hello everyone! I’ve heard that now you can catch a super bonus for purchase of coins... Tell me please, how much can I get as a gift?

Hello, bonus depends on contribution. You can benefit from 30% bonus if you contribute 5 ETH! or up to 40 or 45% if you are a big investor. Please visit our Token Sale page for more info https://www.skaratoken.com/token-sale
Activity: 210
January 14, 2018, 04:42:21 AM
January 14, 2018, 04:37:13 AM
January 14, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
January 14, 2018, 04:34:03 AM
January 13, 2018, 03:50:32 PM
I read the whitepaper and I can tell you - it's cool, very impressive. I will support the project, i think tokensale will be successful. It seems the game from his project is very exciting from the explanation alone have taken conclusions especially with the drawings of the game skara.

Thank you, all the guys at the studio have been working hard and really appreciate your support!
January 13, 2018, 03:27:58 PM
I read the whitepaper and I can tell you - it's cool, very impressive. I will support the project, i think tokensale will be successful. It seems the game from his project is very exciting from the explanation alone have taken conclusions especially with the drawings of the game skara.
January 13, 2018, 03:19:03 PM
Good afternoon. Does your platform provide premium account which allows accelerating receiving tokens? Many other RPGs have a similar tool.

Hi there, yes we are planning to have boosts in Skara as other games do
Activity: 280
January 13, 2018, 01:11:46 PM
Good afternoon. Does your platform provide premium account which allows accelerating receiving tokens? Many other RPGs have a similar tool.
Pages:
Jump to: