Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER) - page 28. (Read 30184 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #1
SkinCoin strengthens its team with the addition of Alexey Burdyko, a business personality with vast eSports experience from the CIS region. The Lithuanian is best known as the founder and CEO of Game Show Entertainment, a partner of DreamHack in CIS and one of the top eSports organizations in this region. His company contains the GSL.TV gaming platform and the Game Show TV channel, and has recently created an office in Vilnius (Lithuania’s capital), which specializes in PC game broadcasting and programme production.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/skincoin-teams-up-with-alexey-burdyko/
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
I lost the ICO and bought some SKIN in the price of $0.035 after Etherdelta add this coin, now the prices are lower, $0.02! Since then the market is lateralized! And the expectation that the price increases is non-existent, because Etherdelta is a small exchange. Embarrassed
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Payment of all bounties will be on Wednesday! You all have time to check your wallets! If there are errors you write in PM, we will correct! Change your ETH wallet is an opportunity until Tuesday !!!

btw kaznache
where the dev project , i cant see they come to this thread after old thread locked.
                         And why do you need a DEV? If you have questions to them, you can ask them in SLACK: https://skincoin.slack.com
                                                                      SLACK is active support and questions for all the answers!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Payment of all bounties will be on Wednesday! You all have time to check your wallets! If there are errors you write in PM, we will correct! Change your ETH wallet is an opportunity until Tuesday !!!

btw kaznache
where the dev project , i cant see they come to this thread after old thread locked.

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
GREAT, we have a new ANN thread!

DEV, please update the ANN link @ coinmarketcap! Thanks.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/skincoin/
I have investments here and I was worried about the disappearance of the thread, what happened? The price is well below the price of ICO, I paid $0.04 per token and now the same is at $0.018? What are the details to leverage the price and when will Steam accept Skincoin as payment currency?

as we see . old thread already deleted. if u asking about price now lower than ico , i think almost all of ico coin have low price than ico price after going to market , no worry about it , just waiting for dev planing.
for your last question i have nothing to answer, because actually i looking for that too.
the good info for that just skin already accepted on lootbet for betting.
but not with steam.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
I have investments here and I was worried about the disappearance of the thread, what happened? The price is well below the price of ICO, I paid $0.04 per token and now the same is at $0.018? What are the details to leverage the price and when will Steam accept Skincoin as payment currency?
This is a good tread, I see a professional team and a pretty concept, I hope dev have a good plan for this project, bounty from signature campaign, maybe, i will wait

what u mean ?
bounty already over
and project already over too
now time to waiting for distribution.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
This is a good tread, I see a professional team and a pretty concept, I hope dev have a good plan for this project, bounty from signature campaign, maybe, i will wait
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I don't know what's going to happen to the market after a period of time. I hope this coin can go to the exchange when the market is good, so maybe investors can bring more benefits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
A new ANN tread,i hope there is information about big exchange in the next few days either bittrex or liqui
i predict after the 1st will be listing in bittrex  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
When will this trade on a real exchange like Bittrex or Livecoin?

Maybe it take around 2 months as per terms of this ICO the tokens will remain locked after the finish of successful ICO. I also hope this coin will be available to big exchanges after this when it will become tradable.
Activity: 145
I like the COINS of ERC20,the security and stability,the roadmap table is perfect,the plan is thorough, the team was very involved,the
project is very good,I hope to be successful.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Still waiting for the bounty from the signature campaign to be rewarded, the bounty thread is gone and the spreadsheet is locked. There has literally been no update from the official team on Twitter or anywhere after the successful end of the ICO and the funds raised was instantly transferred somewhere else. Can you provide us some insights about what's going on?

Wait up to 1 hour and everything will be published

Hope everything went well. And not the dreaded end of being a fraud.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Glad to see a team executing on this idea. I was a CSGO cash trader myself, that is what actually got me into crypto.

What are your connections with the high tier trading and collectors sectors of each game? (ROFL, cAre, etc)

Are you working with any sites currently to implement? (OPskins, Drake, etc)

Great timing for this with the growth of the scene in the past two years.

Activity: 361

This sounds like a promising project with an important concept. I'll be keeping my eye on it over the next few days! best wishes!   
Activity: 129
When will this trade on a real exchange like Bittrex or Livecoin?
Still waiting for the bounty from the signature campaign to be rewarded, the bounty thread is gone and the spreadsheet is locked. There has literally been no update from the official team on Twitter or anywhere after the successful end of the ICO and the funds raised was instantly transferred somewhere else. Can you provide us some insights about what's going on?

Wait up to 1 hour and everything will be published
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: