Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 73. (Read 26365 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The more I learn, the more I understand that I have not in vain invested
I also invested. I advise everyone to contribute. You will not regret!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The more I learn, the more I understand that I have not in vain invested
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How long the ico will be last?
until 10th June 2018, 8.00 am UTC
How long the ico will be last?
It's very interesting how this project will develop after launch. I think that it will be a great success.
Yes this project must be very successful
Why is that smarter than crypto?
sorry what do you mean?
Activity: 129
Why is that smarter than crypto?
Activity: 350

Hi devs. Tell me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

Hi,

SMARTER THAN CRYPTO is incorporated in the British Virgin Islands.

Thanks!

It's good that the team does not sullen its location
copper member
Activity: 327
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio
When will the mainnet start? Huh

Hi,

we are currently in Private-Pre sale, where you can buy the Tokens at 10% discount.
The Main ICO Sale Period is from 13th May 2018 800am UTC to 10th June 2018 800am UTC.

Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 327
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio

Hi devs. Tell me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

Hi,

SMARTER THAN CRYPTO is incorporated in the British Virgin Islands.

Thanks!
Activity: 154
It's very interesting how this project will develop after launch. I think that it will be a great success.
if all of the above will work, as promised by the developers, then definitely, success is guaranteed
Oh yes, this project has already reached considerable heights, and in the future, I think that will achieve even greater success. and I believe in it.

Can you quickly point out the heights and inform us about them so we have the same information as you do? Thanks a lot!
it is very important to know all the news about the project on time
I agree. I would like to know everything as quickly as possible

this topic is very relevant. I would like to be one of the first to know the latest and up-to-date information on the project.
Activity: 168
Oh yes, this project has already reached considerable heights, and in the future, I think that will achieve even greater success. and I believe in it.

Can you quickly point out the heights and inform us about them so we have the same information as you do? Thanks a lot!
I agree. I would like to know everything as quickly as possible
When will the mainnet start? Huh
I think that soon. as soon as there is an official registration on the exchange
Activity: 350

It would be very helpful thanks
Activity: 66
the creators of this project have thought out everything very well. And it is very excellent that there is not a minimum amount of contribution, since really everyone does not have a great start-up capital. in this way, everyone can invest and not worry about their investments.
I hope that everything goes as it should and soon we will be able to use the finished product
make this
Activity: 574

the creators of this project have thought out everything very well. And it is very excellent that there is not a minimum amount of contribution, since really everyone does not have a great start-up capital. in this way, everyone can invest and not worry about their investments.
I hope that everything goes as it should and soon we will be able to use the finished product
Pages:
Jump to: