Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTRealty 🔥 Revolutionizing Real Estate Transactions 🔥 FINAL DAY!!! - page 8. (Read 5115 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
intalk . Use the following format : 

#Proof of ownership :
 - @dafzoio
 - facebook.com/dafzoio.  https://m.facebook.com/idokopurity?ref=bookmarks

- twitter.com/dafzoio. https://twitter.com/IdokoJoseph247
Activity: 54
Very exciting to be a part of this ...🐩
Activity: 15
very good project this  ico
Activity: 27
nd I think this project is good.hopefully this project can run smoothly this will help full to us
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
SNEAK PEAK ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hey guys, here's an early glimpse at our listing platform prototype! It's still a demo site, but feel free to click around and take a look at what we're working on Smiley
Activity: 43
One of the SMARTRealty co-founders was quoted in this Forbes article today:

In every major booming real estate market, the increase in prices is a significant factor, often due to the rise in income from tech jobs. For real estate blockchain entrepreneurs, this means explaining how and why blockchain can help optimize the process. SMARTRealty is doing just this with various forms of content focused on their team and emerging technology. “We understand real estate might be confusing, so our goal is to educate people on the benefits using unique content,” says CMO Ernie Wong.

Nice mention guys, and it includes a link back to the SMARTRealty website too!  Grin
What is important to know before investing in this project?

Well, everyone is different. What is important to you? Let us know if you have any questions. We are happy to help. There's a ton of info on our site, www.smartrealty.io if you want to check it out.
Activity: 3
We look forward to a successful project launch. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink Wink Wink Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 74

I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.

Activity: 41
What is important to know before investing in this project?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
People who are in Real estate business need to be careful while doing transactions because they are complicated and are of burden that is why people think twice to participate. If you want to take lease agreement then customers need to read the agreement papers carefully, before signing they should read it carefully.

Applying all the terms and conditions, contractors will take particular time to afford on both sides landlords and tenant. Landlords are wasting their time in collecting rent from their tenants and are ending the tenancies of those who are not paying their payment. Many tenants are facing problem in recovering security, deposits. Landlords to do repairs in a reasonable time frame.Smart reality came up with a solution for all the mentioned problems and to revolutionize real estate industry.
Activity: 69
 It is great project, i am investor and i want to know more about it
Activity: 76
an good and bright project everseen . thanks
Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens with debit or credit card  Angry Roll Eyes Undecided Tongue Huh

Nope. Crypto only, sorry.
Activity: 19
Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens with debit or credit card  Angry Roll Eyes Undecided Tongue Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
Smart Realty is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Thank you for featuring us  Grin

also the logo is really nice.