Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects - page 24. (Read 10145 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Our bounty campaign is proceeding. If there are no new tweets or facebook posts from us, simply write your own - sticking to the campaign topic and with appropriate hashtags. We will update the spreadsheets on our bounty campaign participants in the next few days.

Happy New Year once again!

#SmartValley #IcoLab
Thank you for congratulations once again!
Tell me, is your signature campaign still active?

Yes, the signature campaign is still going but I am not sure if you can still participate in it at the current stage as it has been running for a month already.

For more details, please contact our bounty manager: @Wapinter
Activity: 196
Our bounty campaign is proceeding. If there are no new tweets or facebook posts from us, simply write your own - sticking to the campaign topic and with appropriate hashtags. We will update the spreadsheets on our bounty campaign participants in the next few days.

Happy New Year once again!

#SmartValley #IcoLab
Activity: 154
Merit: 19
Just interested where are you guys based?

SmartValey is based in Zug, Switzerland. As I know it is one of the best places to incorporate the company to run an ICO nowadays.
not necessarily, I know a few more countries that are loyal to the companies that conduct ISO. For example: Estonia, Belarus and of course offshore countries Smiley
+ 100k per day of investment is a good indicator. Especially when you consider that now altcoyins give fantastic profits and few people want to go out of them.
yes, every day more and more ordinary people buy crypto currency and start investing in ICO! so the market and growing so quickly
How do you think when there will be correction on market people will fix profit in USDT or ICO tokens?
I do not understand your question, what do you mean by that?
Activity: 224
I do not understand your white paper, I can not understand this project, but it looks very hot? Where can I see your price chart?

I guess in https://smartvalley.io/ you will found all actual info.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Projects that will enable investors worldwide to invest in high-potential projects securely and legally while project developers will be able to raise funds .. good work

will you participate in this ICO?
Activity: 210

SmartValey is based in Zug, Switzerland. As I know it is one of the best places to incorporate the company to run an ICO nowadays.
Activity: 210
Hi! Tell me please, what is the minimum amount needed to realize your project?

The minimum amount or the soft cap of SmartValley project is $3 million and they have already raised more.
Activity: 350
From your technical documentation, i read the following. Tell me what is the maximum hard cap for the SmartValley project and how many SVT tokens can I buy for 1ETN? The total supply depends on: collected amount, conditions under which tokens were purchased (i.e. bonuses), and tokens distribution. If we are talking about specific figures, then the maximum value of total supply is 450 million SVT, but we are counting on an approximate value of the upper limit of 380 million SVT - taking into account the achievement of the hard cap.
Activity: 308
Hi! Tell me please, what is the minimum amount needed to realize your project?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I do not understand your white paper, I can not understand this project, but it looks very hot? Where can I see your price chart?
I see the "Events" chapter on site. The schedule ended last year. Are there any activities planned for 2018?
good question! join it! what are the plans for the team for 2018, except for the actual holding of the ICO. Can someone from the team answer us?
h yep! they already have had - 3 172 828 $! What a wonderful projekt! and their ICO will be and from 54 days!) there is much time to sale Smart Valley tokens!)
+ 100k per day of investment is a good indicator. Especially when you consider that now altcoyins give fantastic profits and few people want to go out of them.
yes, every day more and more ordinary people buy crypto currency and start investing in ICO! so the market and growing so quickly
Maybe it will be so. But at the moment, the realities are as follows: the bitcointalk provide the most traffic to project sites and almost 100% of funding.
how can you prove such an assertion?))
is there statistics in free access? or this is the result of your personal ICO project?
This is the result of several projects with which I collaborated and to the statistics of which I had direct access.
it's just your opinion and just words without any facts!
and I do not agree with them, bitcontalk are the good advertising and marketing tool - but no more! It does not help to collect more money and sell project's tokens
Congratulations! Collected funds has reached 3 million!
It looks like holidays for investors are over and they are actively set to work.

oh yep! they already have had - 3 172 828 $! What a wonderful projekt! and their ICO will be and from 54 days!) there is much time to sale Smart Valley tokens!)
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Trying to make future of ICO fully legal... hm, SmartValley is a hot project.
Maybe more than 90 percent. It is difficult for me to imagine an investor in ICO (which means that he already has a crypto-wallet and basic knowledge in the crypt) not registered at bitcointalk.
Trends are changing. If in 2018 institutional investors come to the crypt, you will  see this and much more. And technical issues will be solved by brokers.
Maybe it will be so. But at the moment, the realities are as follows: the bitcointalk provide the most traffic to project sites and almost 100% of funding.
how can you prove such an assertion?))
is there statistics in free access? or this is the result of your personal ICO project?
I agree, there is still a whole month ahead, let's see how things will go after the holidays.
In fact, 2 more months ahead (58 days before the end of ICO). Given the large volatility in the crypt, we can see many more unexpected turns during this time.
You're right. It is interesting if we see multiple changes in the crypt courses regarding Fiat, will the developers make changes to the investment system?
what exactly do you mean?
what do you want to change in the current investment system?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Projects that will enable investors worldwide to invest in high-potential projects securely and legally while project developers will be able to raise funds .. good work
Pages:
Jump to: