Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 26. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I know that this project will work well and now it is proven that prices will increase in the way to a bright future.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
$0.1 > $0.2 > $0.3 Smiley step by step
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Wow Snov has really taken a stance today. I am loving the team, was reading more about them. They are a very active team. Which means this cryptocurrency has a great future moving forward.
Activity: 924
Are you getting ready for the Holiday season and enjoying the winter? ❄

We prepared our weekly updates for you. This is 3rd week since the ICO ended.
Do you want to pay for any plan with tokens and even with a discount? It's possible! Don't waste time, buy and enjoy!

❗After 5 hours the token sale member area will be closed❗

Check out the latest updates right now: https://goo.gl/xPmK3U
this is good news so I can make this news as a reference to the progress of this project. I need more information from this project
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Are you getting ready for the Holiday season and enjoying the winter? ❄

We prepared our weekly updates for you. This is 3rd week since the ICO ended.
Do you want to pay for any plan with tokens and even with a discount? It's possible! Don't waste time, buy and enjoy!

❗After 5 hours the token sale member area will be closed❗

Check out the latest updates right now: https://goo.gl/xPmK3U
Price move step by step very good, with better exchange get 10x pump
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I think the coin needs a better exchange of course, with the current volume and growth, this coin can give new investors insane returns, I recommend everyone to invest here, thank me later!
Activity: 476
the token is realy surprise me. it made x2 ico price. do we have information when will be result of voting on new exchanges? kucoin for example.

There is no new information about that so far. Right now we are only trading on TIDEX and etherdelta. we are need a new exchange badly
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
the token is realy surprise me. it made x2 ico price. do we have information when will be result of voting on new exchanges? kucoin for example.
due to recent etherdelta hacked news i m not trading on it anymore, let it come on decent exchange
yes that's true, because for a few days ago etherdelta was having trouble and the team had set up exchange on tidex and the volume of exchange was still more in etherdelta

We need a high volume exchange for SNOVio because Etherdelta kinda sucks and volume on TIDEX is pretty low.

Correct, hitbtc,bittrex,binance or polo and more
due to recent etherdelta hacked news i m not trading on it anymore, let it come on decent exchange
yes that's true, because for a few days ago etherdelta was having trouble and the team had set up exchange on tidex and the volume of exchange was still more in etherdelta

We need a high volume exchange for SNOVio because Etherdelta kinda sucks and volume on TIDEX is pretty low.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SNOV is a nice TOKEN to invest...
Yes absolutely sure this project will go according to plan and it will work as expected. success is always for this project to ico is completed.
Activity: 176
SNOV is a nice TOKEN to invest...
Merit: 10
the price has increased and of course is waiting for the right price in order to benefit from this coin. waiting for progress

I think that this project has made good progress although not insignificant but I am sure that the team has worked hard for it
I myself see this project already exists also increased. I think this project is indeed progressing slowly but surely that's good in my opinion. Hopefully, until the finished ICO will continue to increase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
the price has increased and of course is waiting for the right price in order to benefit from this coin. waiting for progress

I think that this project has made good progress although not insignificant but I am sure that the team has worked hard for it
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
Activity: 308
Snov.io is a powerhouse. I jus was looking at the platform and I saw it has a fully working platform and users are joining in everyday! This is huge, Once its gets on an exchange this thing will get alot more attention. I'm loving the team and the project. It really encompasses many different feautures.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
buy 7m waiting for $1
Pages:
Jump to: