Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 4. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
New players are entering in this space and don't expect them to buy at higher prices. They will manipulate maximum to get at as cheap rates as possible. How prices were brought down it was planned and systematic selling pressure and dumping doesn't look like this. Bitcoin will make huge come back and so does SNOV and other markets. What was good at high price is also good at low prices this needs to be remembered.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This was chance to increase my stock and so I did with snov tokens. Market is in some kind of recession phase but because of highly volatile nature a come back is always active in this market. In good times I will give a fair marketcap to this project at around $1 billion. This may sound funny now when you look around but believe me project has huge potential and has here to stay.

1 billion market cap is highly possible for SNOV but only if bitcoin goes back to around $15-20k which will take some time I guess
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This was chance to increase my stock and so I did with snov tokens. Market is in some kind of recession phase but because of highly volatile nature a come back is always active in this market. In good times I will give a fair marketcap to this project at around $1 billion. This may sound funny now when you look around but believe me project has huge potential and has here to stay.
Don't worry this isn't for the first time as you will be tested over and over again to deserve the true taste of success. Just do your research find good project like Snovio and don't look at price for some period. That's true after this recent turmoil we may not see few projects anymore but this doesn't mean we put all projects in same category without making difference among them.

It's really hard not to look at a price when the whole darn market was a big red lol. But I am still holding my SNOVs
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Don't worry this isn't for the first time as you will be tested over and over again to deserve the true taste of success. Just do your research find good project like Snovio and don't look at price for some period. That's true after this recent turmoil we may not see few projects anymore but this doesn't mean we put all projects in same category without making difference among them.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Waiting for the revival of snovio like its heyday first. they may be silent now, but sometime when the Snovio team will rise up and make something new. they will do their best for Snovio.
indeed, that is what is desired by SNOV token holders, but it is not easy to make it happen, it needs great news provided by the SNOVIO Team continuously, such as potential partnerships, the addition of large exchanges and so on

Addition to some new big exchanges could really help Snov. I think they should give bittrex international a try
even though SNO.IO is still running and hasn't died yet, but prices in the market today really disappoint many people, especially holders and investors, indeed we need a new exchange for SNOV

The market is bleeding bad for the last few days. Some analysts are also saying that bitcoin could go as low as $1000 and if that happens then god save the alt-market.
BloodyBath. ONLY God can save cryptocurrncy if BTC will be cost 1000$.
Waiting for the revival of snovio like its heyday first. they may be silent now, but sometime when the Snovio team will rise up and make something new. they will do their best for Snovio.
indeed, that is what is desired by SNOV token holders, but it is not easy to make it happen, it needs great news provided by the SNOVIO Team continuously, such as potential partnerships, the addition of large exchanges and so on

Addition to some new big exchanges could really help Snov. I think they should give bittrex international a try
even though SNO.IO is still running and hasn't died yet, but prices in the market today really disappoint many people, especially holders and investors, indeed we need a new exchange for SNOV

The market is bleeding bad for the last few days. Some analysts are also saying that bitcoin could go as low as $1000 and if that happens then god save the alt-market.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Importance of new exchanges can't be denied at all but too much focus and expectations from new opening of markets is exaggeration as well. I have different angle of watching things and would be glad to see Snovio holding its current price range. We don't know how long this uncertainty will last and more the exchanges the more liquidation. Being on more exchanges are not just advantages but also contains some negative effects too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I shall say market caps are just illusion surely there will be new matrix in near future for valuation of tokens based on their utility and development. SNOV token fits very good in next financial model towards which we are running fast. I will remind everyone don't forget target money2020 and set your goals accordingly. Long runners will be veterans and will be tested over and over again by then.

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
legendary
Snovio is same important when it was launched for the first time and at all time high and now when it is experiencing bottomed. All these are phases and every market has crossed and will repeat the cycle over and over again. In next cycle bottom will be lot more higher. Snovio this time will reward high for holding. You don't alternatives of same potential and it is game of wait and hold in crypto.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
legendary
It is becoming obvious that shortsighted people, those always looks at temporary profits or losses are going to get wrecked when they will look back at this time next year. We are early adopters of this life changing new kind of economy and if you don't maximum out of it that is failure. Look at good projects like Snovio and then just hold and sit back while team is doing their best.
legendary
It is result of recently done work of Snovio team that silently prices have increased significantly. This is interesting thing that without hype reasonable volume gradually took prices up and up within few days. I dind't check these new groups well yet but from surface available information sounds great with new opportunities of making money using them.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
bypass 75

Snov team add token to more exchangers  Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
bypass 60  Smiley

This is good to see now it is find the bottom I hope it won't go more low after touching this line. At the moment it is making little recovery which is good sign for the whole community and on other side dev team is also doing nice job to make this possible.
almost 90% of SNOV Tokens have decreased, but over time SNOV also experienced a recovery, today 11% increase for SNOV,
I think the good thing for the future
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
bypass 60  Smiley

This is good to see now it is find the bottom I hope it won't go more low after touching this line. At the moment it is making little recovery which is good sign for the whole community and on other side dev team is also doing nice job to make this possible.
Pages:
Jump to: