Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 101. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Unfortunately we are still in the stage of persecution and defamation, for sure we will have better days, and those who are pursuing today will surrender to Crypto and everything related. Sphere is a step further and will have its large share in this process

if sphere can get at least 1M active users and open ads platform, it will great. sphere can fight with big platform subh as fb and twitter

they will have 1m in zero time

One million users is not a joke - and I guess you have to address also people who are outside the crypto space, which requires an entirely different marketing approach - not to speak about financial means.
I agree, is not that easy to reach 1 million users. To be succesful sphere will have to become popular among people outside the crypto world.

I would like to know which are the concrete marketing strategies planned for reaching out to so many people outside crypto. If there are no strategies then it is just an empty talk about fantasy numbers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
They should definitely offer mobile application for popular platforms. It has to be easy and informative as well as desktop version. If so, they will easily get their 200.000 users

I dont think you can get away without an app if you have a social media platform, but i can also understand that all things take time to perfect. I'm not expecting everything to be done in a few weeks Smiley

are they planning an mobile app for smartphones? i would also welcome it, since an mobile app is really needed for social platforming Smiley

Actually what I can see from Spheres website is that they already have a android and iOS App. So nothing to worry about this.

people on this forum have already tested it have given it positive feedback.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Hey Geekxplore,
seems like Sphere Coin is another blockchain project and not sphere.social.
If you have a look to the article it has nothing to do with a social media platform.

What do you mean, like datum ? The control of private personal information ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hey Geekxplore,
seems like Sphere Coin is another blockchain project and not sphere.social.
If you have a look to the article it has nothing to do with a social media platform.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is Sphere Coin?
Sphere Coin refers to a cryptocurrency . About the Altcoin is offered a free trading software, which is completely operated and developed by the own community.
Read More@https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-sphere-coin.html
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
They should definitely offer mobile application for popular platforms. It has to be easy and informative as well as desktop version. If so, they will easily get their 200.000 users

I dont think you can get away without an app if you have a social media platform, but i can also understand that all things take time to perfect. I'm not expecting everything to be done in a few weeks Smiley

are they planning an mobile app for smartphones? i would also welcome it, since an mobile app is really needed for social platforming Smiley

Actually what I can see from Spheres website is that they already have a android and iOS App. So nothing to worry about this.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
a good idear and i will join the bounty after sem end soon!
hope your projects get a great success!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

It is the right way to go to blockchain with social media platform. Also facebook started to investigate blockchain:
https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-blockchain-token-might-look-like/

I think by what M.Z. want to say: "With the growth of a small number of large technology companies - and governments using technology to track their citizens," it's only afraid that its platform will go down.
Maybe that's why she wants to decentralize the platform. It has been known for a long time that we are being watched in everything we do on facebook. Many of us are tired of this.Maybe he's afraid of projects like Sphere.
The issue of personal data is in their hands; not in the hands of governments or other companies. From my point of view, they are 100% responsible.
The sphere will be a great success and will make Facebook fall for sure.
Facebook is already holding ridiculous amounts of data of their users and they are monetizing it. I hope that decentralized platforms will change the way how current social networks are working

but well, mark zuckerberg already commented that they are working/experimenting with the blockchain already /hmmmm
There are really plans for Facebook to implement Blockchain, this is a matter of time, but I hope the Community is fair to embrace projects like Sphere, which will really work for decentralization and will fight for our goals
I've never heard about Facebook implementing blockchain technology. Could you share some more info about this?

i ever hear it too, the news that fb experimenting on blockchain, but it not huge news, cause no one talk it anymore.

I believe Zuckerberg just mentioned he was interested in researching cryptocurrencies. Nothing really about Facebook on a blockchain or something

yes, cause blockchain something with high revenue on there. every big company want to have blockchain technology inside their platform and project
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

It is the right way to go to blockchain with social media platform. Also facebook started to investigate blockchain:

I think by what M.Z. want to say: "With the growth of a small number of large technology companies - and governments using technology to track their citizens," it's only afraid that its platform will go down.
Maybe that's why she wants to decentralize the platform. It has been known for a long time that we are being watched in everything we do on facebook. Many of us are tired of this.Maybe he's afraid of projects like Sphere.
The issue of personal data is in their hands; not in the hands of governments or other companies. From my point of view, they are 100% responsible.
Facebook is already holding ridiculous amounts of data of their users and they are monetizing it. I hope that decentralized platforms will change the way how current social networks are working

but well, mark zuckerberg already commented that they are working/experimenting with the blockchain already /hmmmm
There are really plans for Facebook to implement Blockchain, this is a matter of time, but I hope the Community is fair to embrace projects like Sphere, which will really work for decentralization and will fight for our goals
I've never heard about Facebook implementing blockchain technology. Could you share some more info about this?

i ever hear it too, the news that fb experimenting on blockchain, but it not huge news, cause no one talk it anymore.

I believe Zuckerberg just mentioned he was interested in researching cryptocurrencies. Nothing really about Facebook on a blockchain or something
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Good to have Android app but are you developing PC browser version, and integrate games like facebook ?  A common currency for all the games will be something big
I have checked the whitepaper about informatioen of browser version. Nothing found.
The normal way it that ther is the webversion and than the solution on the different app platforms.
Anyone got information about the development roadmap and the browerser version?

The browser version is already available, you can check it out of the official website. Not sure about the games though, still too early to talk about them I think.
What do you mean? when you logged in, you will go to the token sale information, like buy tokens and referral, not the social media platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Now I guess the real challenge is how can Sphere get to attract a significant share of Facebook users or any other social network platforms? It would be a daunting task but I have faith in the developer team's capacity to achieve such goal. Smiley
If the devs will manage to create more user friendly interface, add some unique useful and interesting features, many people pay attention to their social network

The social media industry is a little too crowded atm. That's why I think It'll be very difficult for Sphere to gain a significant market share and userbase. At this point, I don't think any new social network (not even a decentralized one) make much impact. Except the sphere is coming up with something completely  new. Marketing too, would be needed. I hope the team is really prepared for this one.

If the project can have at least a 5 percent market share of Facebook's 2.2 billion user base, then that would be awesome. This project has a lot of opportunity for growth!
5% market share of Facebook is very likely to achieve. In that case price of token would be very high
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I found 15-minute Sphere review, in my opinion the author looked at all important aspects and key points:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBavnVg9F98

thanks for sharing this. i agree the author is really encouraging people in buying those tokens of this project Smiley good review
Activity: 616
Now I guess the real challenge is how can Sphere get to attract a significant share of Facebook users or any other social network platforms? It would be a daunting task but I have faith in the developer team's capacity to achieve such goal. Smiley
If the devs will manage to create more user friendly interface, add some unique useful and interesting features, many people pay attention to their social network

The social media industry is a little too crowded atm. That's why I think It'll be very difficult for Sphere to gain a significant market share and userbase. At this point, I don't think any new social network (not even a decentralized one) make much impact. Except the sphere is coming up with something completely  new. Marketing too, would be needed. I hope the team is really prepared for this one.

If the project can have at least a 5 percent market share of Facebook's 2.2 billion user base, then that would be awesome. This project has a lot of opportunity for growth!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
How will your project be better than other social networks? People hardly want to leave their old networks in exchange for yours!
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
I found 15-minute Sphere review, in my opinion the author looked at all important aspects and key points:

nice found bro, thanks for sharing this with us. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 462
Good to have Android app but are you developing PC browser version, and integrate games like facebook ?  A common currency for all the games will be something big
I have checked the whitepaper about informatioen of browser version. Nothing found.
The normal way it that ther is the webversion and than the solution on the different app platforms.
Anyone got information about the development roadmap and the browerser version?

By the way, Yes! I didn't pay attention to it. I think we should wait for DEV or the developers to respond!

I think it is a step that should be taken in the project, although somewhat later. At the moment with the web version I think it would be enough.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159

I'm sure of it. And I have high hopes for the Sphere project. and existing social networks will be a thing of the past!

Unfortunately, most users of facebook and the like don't care about their data, that's way I think it could make it difficult for projects like Sphere to get a lot of users from there straight away.
It's going to be very dificult make users who have been using the same platform for years change to other platform but not impossible.
in fact, i think it will be very difficult to convince users who use the same platform for many years to switch to another new, but perhaps with new and unique features sphere will attract the users of other social networks and will become a point of reference for crypto and social users
Pages:
Jump to: