Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 74. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Not only for social networks, but for any other actor in any segment, opposing Blockchain today will be like trying to prevent progress already accepted by a large mass, no one will want this kind of problem, and if you do, it will be with the intention to be a pioneer in the future, implementing the same
Yeah. Creative ideas can make great projects; innovative projects can entirely change the world. Sphere project might be such a innovative project like this. Keep supporting and keep going to the moon.

Unfortunately we are seeing a lot of pressure on crypto by our governments and this is indeed bad for general growth of technology since there are many potential projects funded by ICOs. I hope they manage to find a compromise, to be able to differentiate between promising project and harmful ones.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Not only for social networks, but for any other actor in any segment, opposing Blockchain today will be like trying to prevent progress already accepted by a large mass, no one will want this kind of problem, and if you do, it will be with the intention to be a pioneer in the future, implementing the same
Yeah. Creative ideas can make great projects; innovative projects can entirely change the world. Sphere project might be such a innovative project like this. Keep supporting and keep going to the moon.

One thing for sure, in the future the way people handle social network will be changed and sphere could be the one who makes it happen with its innovative ideas.
Activity: 62
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
That 's why with decentralizing, Sphere can compete with Facebook for sure. We have seen Blockchain technology fight against traditional ones in many aspect, finance, data storage, science research, etc. Now it's time for social network.

Agree.
Facebook is control by #Mark and his team/company. We all want freedom and Sphere social may be the answer! decentralization and not controlled by any one!!

If facebook stuck with their current system, for sure it will be easier for sphere to beat it. Blockchain technology is better than the traditional one!

It depends. Dont wanna draw the devil to the wall but what will happen with Sphere when they ban blockchain and its products? In these days, there should be a backpu plan for such scenarios

Why would they ban blockchain and its products? The technology has spread enough already and I don't think anybody has powers enough to just ban it. They might have done it in early stages, but now I think it's already too late.

The government can find loopholes and implement new laws to restrict the users.
crypto laws need to be in place to protect users from scam projects.. but complete blocking is a bad move for every government.
The countries banning crypto are the ones that did not find a way yet to earn money on it Smiley
The thing they could do with this one is blocking the use of it..

To forbid it is already impossible. In any case, people will use crypto-currencies. And, for example, if Facebook has taken a position of confrontation with crypto-currencies, this will eventually cause an outflow of users to other social networks.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
That 's why with decentralizing, Sphere can compete with Facebook for sure. We have seen Blockchain technology fight against traditional ones in many aspect, finance, data storage, science research, etc. Now it's time for social network.

Agree.
Facebook is control by #Mark and his team/company. We all want freedom and Sphere social may be the answer! decentralization and not controlled by any one!!

If facebook stuck with their current system, for sure it will be easier for sphere to beat it. Blockchain technology is better than the traditional one!

It depends. Dont wanna draw the devil to the wall but what will happen with Sphere when they ban blockchain and its products? In these days, there should be a backpu plan for such scenarios

Why would they ban blockchain and its products? The technology has spread enough already and I don't think anybody has powers enough to just ban it. They might have done it in early stages, but now I think it's already too late.

crypto laws need to be in place to protect users from scam projects.. but complete blocking is a bad move for every government.
The countries banning crypto are the ones that did not find a way yet to earn money on it Smiley

To forbid it is already impossible. In any case, people will use crypto-currencies. And, for example, if Facebook has taken a position of confrontation with crypto-currencies, this will eventually cause an outflow of users to other social networks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Agree.

Not sure how sphere will be able to compete with facebook.

It won't be easy but they have a fighting chance. They need some features that FB doesn't have though.
Activity: 434
I opened an account just to check the website and now there are lots of friend request i get. Probably early adopters are very active.

Haha that is something I hate in Facebook for example. People who don't know sou but still send you requests just to either spam you with stuff or just to get their follower/friend counter up a lot.

I received 2 or 3 invite requests as well but didn't think about it. Spammers and bots are everywhere unfortunately.

part of the course for any social network I think. no worries, real users are already there with more coming if they promote this properly.
Activity: 33
I created an account. The personal cabinet looks good. Will try to use it a week or more and return woth the feedback.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Agree.

Not sure how sphere will be able to compete with facebook.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins

Agree.

Activity: 476
I opened an account just to check the website and now there are lots of friend request i get. Probably early adopters are very active.

Haha that is something I hate in Facebook for example. People who don't know sou but still send you requests just to either spam you with stuff or just to get their follower/friend counter up a lot.

I received 2 or 3 invite requests as well but didn't think about it. Spammers and bots are everywhere unfortunately.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Agree.

If something is decentralized how can you ban it? For example Bitcoin is not like the dollar, a bank can't steal your bitcoin, it's not possible
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Agree.

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Agree.

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Agree.

that right, hope Sphere can enter the social media market next time. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Agree.

But I dont see why social media needs a currency. Or they need a good use case
Activity: 5
How will you guys deal with privacy and security of your clients info? do you also have a short overview about that on your project? 
Activity: 45
When I used to use Facebook (in Facebook's early days) it wasn't polished either they only improved it overtime and took several years to become what it is now

Of course, you always have to improve and put in new features otherwise your social media network will day as user will just move to the next one with better features.

A good platform will do regular update/upgrade to meet the need of the users and to make the platform more secure. No perfection comes suddenly.
Generally, the devs have to learn the mistakes made by opponents and create the errorless platform based on the previous experience. That's the fastest way to enter the market effectively

Just making something better then others is not everything in social media. Social media platforms are a permanent process. New features are coming, new designs will be used over time, algorithm etc change also over time. Facebook changed so much in the last 10 years to stay strong. Instagram too and even Twitter changed a lot to go with the development of users and their use of the internet and social media.
Sphere will change over time too. Don't be too cautious about this issue. Sphere can beat all of them by decentralizing social media.
Pages:
Jump to: