Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Staramba» World‘s 1st Social VR Universe - page 4. (Read 1808 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
No Reddit ? Icon on website only links to 'reddit.com'
Activity: 143
Wow an interesting project with a lot of advantages and convenience Wink
On Foundico.com you can place your project for free.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
#2  Wink
Hello! We are waiting for news about the project!
By the way, will there be a bounty?

Thanks for the answer!
I wish you success!

For now you can invite people trough the leondrino wallet and get Staramba Tokens in exchange for that.

Hi there,

There are a number of ways to earn bonus tokens through referrals and airdrops. Collect additional STARAMBA.token as bonus for supporting Staramba community building via individual content in form of photos, videos or stories.

Details and updates about such supporting activities and appropriate bonuses will be published on STARAMBA social channels and at the Leondrino backend regularly.

https://staramba.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004333131-How-does-the-Referral-Program-work-

There is a problem with the leondrino wallet, you can't invite friends anymore to receive bonus tokens. The button "invite" is now "convert" and this is obviously wrong. Always getting an error. Fix that asap!

Already resolved.
#2  Wink

Thanks for the answer!
I wish you success!

For now you can invite people trough the leondrino wallet and get Staramba Tokens in exchange for that.

Hi there,

There are a number of ways to earn bonus tokens through referrals and airdrops. Collect additional STARAMBA.token as bonus for supporting Staramba community building via individual content in form of photos, videos or stories.

Details and updates about such supporting activities and appropriate bonuses will be published on STARAMBA social channels and at the Leondrino backend regularly.

https://staramba.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004333131-How-does-the-Referral-Program-work-

There is a problem with the leondrino wallet, you can't invite friends anymore to receive bonus tokens. The button "invite" is now "convert" and this is obviously wrong. Always getting an error. Fix that asap!
copper member
Activity: 17
#2  Wink

Thanks for the answer!
I wish you success!

Hi there,

I have not seen such a huge team of professionals in the project for a long time. This indicates that the project will be successful, because I think that these people know what they are doing.

I hope that as well, it could be like in the movie "Ready Player One"!  Grin
#2  Wink

Thanks for the answer!
I wish you success!

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I have not seen such a huge team of professionals in the project for a long time. This indicates that the project will be successful, because I think that these people know what they are doing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
#2  Wink

Thanks for the answer!
I wish you success!
First!

Can't wait for ITO!
copper member
Activity: 17
Pages:
Jump to: