Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 STEALTH PROJECT 🔷 ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND COIN MIXER - page 5. (Read 1573 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What currencies will be added to your stealth wallet? Only top coins? Will it support erc20 token standart?

Supports the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cach, Etherium, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Dash, Zcash, Stelz coin

The option of mixing trandactions will be available for all these coins, right?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
What currencies will be added to your stealth wallet? Only top coins? Will it support erc20 token standart?

In futurt Stealth will support ERC20 tokens. Now it supports the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cach, Etherium, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Dash, Zcash, Stelz coin
Whats about monero, pivx, deeponion and other anon coins? How exactly are u different from them?

Stealth is not only a coin. This is a whole ecosystem:
Built-in coin mixer (for the currencies that are not initially supported)
The possibility of passive, constant income simply by the ownership of cryptocurrency (Participation in a built-in mixer program is required)
Private node system similar to TOR, network of private anonymous servers worldwide
Instant payments within STEALTH WALLET system
P2P exchange within STEALTH WALLET ecosystem (similar to ShapeShift)
Choice of online and cold wallets
Built-in VPN

And much more. So Stealth will have much more functions that just a cryptocurrency.

Supports the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cach, Etherium, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Dash, Zcash, Stelz coin
Activity: 252
Hm.. Project seems quite disraptive and unique one. I guess it is worthy of more deep investigations
OK. I will answer to all your questoins. Do not hesitate and feel free to ask them.

The team do not want to show there faces and names. They want to be anonymous. This is there right. All your questions I will ask to the team and then answer them here. And I do not know the faces of the team too.
Merit: 1
Will u have advisors? Or such anon coin does not need advisors at all?
I guess no as this project is fully dedicated to the anonimity and advisors may spoil that idea
ICO without advisors?? It is a little bit strange but okay. Will see how will it go
If lack of advisors helps project to stay the anon one im ready for that
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I guess no as this project is fully dedicated to the anonimity and advisors may spoil that idea
ICO without advisors?? It is a little bit strange but okay. Will see how will it go
Merit: 11
If u dont have a code on github where will i be able to check a code??
As it is anon coin the code has not to be available to the public otherwise it would not be confidential coin anymore
Merit: 22
If u dont have a code on github where will i be able to check a code??
Merit: 11
What country are u going to pay special attention to? In the way of marketing?
They will be targeting the global market. I don see any reason to specify any market
Agree. The core audience for the anon project is huge
They will be targeting the global market. I don see any reason to specify any market
Merit: 29
In what language your soft will be written? Java, phyton etc??
I guess it will be written with different languages. It is impossible to create a good project within one lang
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
The whitepaper does not appear to have much information on how one of the main features of the project - the wallet inbuilt coin mixer - will work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
In what language your soft will be written? Java, phyton etc??
Merit: 1
In what exchanges token will be traded at? Do u have any preliminary agreements already?
Im not sure team is eligable to comment such questions now. All the announcnents are usualy being made post factum
I guess token will be traded at all the exchanges where kyc is not obligatory
Activity: 49
This defenetely looks very attractive and I think I'm going to participate here. I also enjoy the website's intro Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: