Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform - page 18. (Read 16924 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Now more and more exchanges listed, STeX Q2 Q3 to be listed, is not too slow? Market share will be divided by other exchanges, STeX can not get the

ideal share, whether it can advance the progress of the first available version, and then continue to escalate?

We will start serving users in Q2 2018, after test-drive of the alpha release.
Anyway, we can not do it earlier.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I believe STeX will be a revolution in the cryptocurrency exchange.
I learned STeX late and is waiting for the second ICO.
It has been a long time since this great project started.
In the meantime, competitors with similar concepts are emerging.
I wonder if there is another big idea to distinguish them from others.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
Now more and more exchanges listed, STeX Q2 Q3 to be listed, is not too slow? Market share will be divided by other exchanges, STeX can not get the

ideal share, whether it can advance the progress of the first available version, and then continue to escalate?

Nick Wrote this on Telegram
"Guys, don’t worry about hacking, we have paranoic level of security. All critical data on drives under encryption and we have fully customized system."

So, Based on Nick's response, STeX is on top of the issues with security. I'm sure it has to do with the system being somewhat centralized. I keep up on the talk in the Crypto World and in order to not be like an Ether Delta or Bittrex, new technology and innovation is needed.

I personally feel STeX Exchange will be that technology that will make EtherDelta and Bittrex obsolete. It's only a matter of time. By Summer this year STeX should be fully operational and will replace all other exchanges. These are my personal opinions. I'm in the presale and believe that STeX will be a game changer.

Good to hear the team is serious about security, it should be top priority with the latest hacks and phishing attacks we had in crypto. You are very optimistic, but I think in a few month after public launch they can be in top 5 exchanges easily.

@Ivan [STeX]
Regarding security, do you consider making some audits before the launch? I know Hacken is doing those audits with some exchanges right now, so you could make a deal.

I'm very pro STeX. Team has the Development to change the way we all buy and sell Cryptos. Between the different pair swaps, there is the competitive rates between the 2 pairs. STeX intends on having the best rates from All exchanges. that will bring many to STeX to us. The security of knowing I control my own wallet and trades without being exposed hackers is a must.
We just need to allow STeX the time needed to complete the Exchange fully. I cant wait for the opportunity to test out the Exchange 1st hand.

Thanks

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

"Guys, don’t worry about hacking, we have paranoic level of security. All critical data on drives under encryption and we have fully customized system."

So, Based on Nick's response, STeX is on top of the issues with security. I'm sure it has to do with the system being somewhat centralized. I keep up on the talk in the Crypto World and in order to not be like an Ether Delta or Bittrex, new technology and innovation is needed.

I personally feel STeX Exchange will be that technology that will make EtherDelta and Bittrex obsolete. It's only a matter of time. By Summer this year STeX should be fully operational and will replace all other exchanges. These are my personal opinions. I'm in the presale and believe that STeX will be a game changer.

Good to hear the team is serious about security, it should be top priority with the latest hacks and phishing attacks we had in crypto. You are very optimistic, but I think in a few month after public launch they can be in top 5 exchanges easily.

@Ivan [STeX]
Regarding security, do you consider making some audits before the launch? I know Hacken is doing those audits with some exchanges right now, so you could make a deal.
Another question I have is about the amount of users STeX will be able to handle. I know it will scale Horizontally, but still curious if there is a theoretical limit since Binance recently posted about having 250k sign ups in 1 day. I can imagine 1 million + concurrent traders using their exchange and was wondering if STeX will be able to handle way more with no lag

The system can be scaled without practical limit.
Even 1b users can use STeX without problems with the core, however, it will be very challenging for the support dept and in/out transactions.
Traffic and transfer rate is one of the most problematic stage of any person now in cryptocurrency community, if bitcoin have 4 transaction per seconds and can accommodate so few in the demand they are having now. how can STEX can accommodate such big problems like this, and can assure those traders and holders for a better transactions. just a repeating questions for every exchanges but really a big answer to made

When you are using exchange, all transactions are on it's own infrastructure, without blockchain involved.
Only when you deposit/withdraw funds the blockchain network is used.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11

Activity: 114

Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Etherdelta hacked few weeks ago and some traders was disappointed to that scenario even I. How will you prevent being hacked? Is your crypto-security enough to prevent online attacks? By the way, I already read the whitepaper of Stex and its nice to see that there will be a future trading site that supports all coins.
Activity: 9
Good day.
With absolute freedom of the STEX, how users will be defended from scamers or other variations of honestless people\actions?
Activity: 2
How do you plan on bringing liquidity and low spreads onto this exchange with so many trading pairs? Bittrex and Poloniex have recently cut a fair number of trading pairs due to low liquidity and trading activity.
sud
"3. 10,000 cross rates between the top 100 coins of Q1 2018"

What parameters are you going to take into account for deciding those top 100 coins?

By the way, seems a very promising proyect! Wink

I don't know for sure, but it'll be logical to get the top 100 coins and tokens with the biggest volume or market cap at the moment of listing. It would attract the most active traders.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
"3. 10,000 cross rates between the top 100 coins of Q1 2018"

What parameters are you going to take into account for deciding those top 100 coins?

By the way, seems a very promising proyect! Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
"The time has come for cryptocurrency trading to get a full-scale professional stock exchange. And our team has a vision, experience and ability to build it from scratch faster than you can imagine."
to get a faster and more innovative exchange is  simple as many others, but the main Q here is the fee and the transfer time to be consume. this is the peak of the problem for any exchanges.how can you deliver the best then ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
If any two coins are listed on STeX, you can trade one against the other directly

Will that be very difficult? as every trading needs to have coin to btc or btc to coin because you need to look for a match of buy and sell.
so if i have (example) XPLAY = STEX that woould be very hard to find a deal, will STEX exchange the coin directly? if that so that would be awesome
sud
Is STeX planning to release a working exchange beta before the launch of ICO 2???

Yeah, the next phase of tokensale is about to start once the exchange will be working, so anyone interested could try trading before investing money in the project. Best way to do it IMO.
Activity: 114
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Another awaiting project! Hopefully you will launch the next stage successfully. By the way, do you have signature campaign? And why is it you don't have? I just want to ask for me to get update for your bounty program.
I also would like to ask the link on your telegram, do you have it? Because I want to support this beautiful project! Thank you.
Activity: 5
Is STeX planning to release a working exchange beta before the launch of ICO 2???
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
"Those who gained 100% in coin trading in a year can now gain up to 1000%."

this is a big trouble announcement, many traders are not earning just a thousand percent in less than a week. we do know github, coin market, and the social medias. once a coin have the development or new exchanges it easily pump more than we expect or more than a thousand if this statement says a year, this will make a bald for everyone as we all know it is not depending on the day and time it is all about development for the coin to pump in the market. EXAMPLE: bitcoin what ever the day or time or the hype bitcoin cant pump a thousand percent in a week though those  milicents of coins are capable! in just a week or less!
Pages:
Jump to: