Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵 - page 24. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
See below correct details of distribution and use of funds.

Not much difference between softcap and hardcap if you look into the data carefully. They have to raise only 30% to hit the hardcap after reaching softcap.

Hmm, what is the softcap again? I thought it is 5 million USD. At least that's what ICOBench is showing.

Nothing wrong with having a Hardcap so close to the Softcap, there's no point in raising more funds than they need imo

I agree. This kind of tokenomics also show the less greediness of the team. They are satisfied with whatever they need it. I would consider this as positive sign.

It is great most of the fund is spent in the technology; I am guessing they will be hiring a proper team. Which of the uses will be fore the team that investigates ICOs?

yeah, 60% investment in technology is a good thing

I find the 25% for Member Benefit very interesting. With these funds they want to buy the tokens of the ICOs, which they then distribute to the members. It will be really interesting to see how that turns out
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Not much difference between softcap and hardcap if you look into the data carefully. They have to raise only 30% to hit the hardcap after reaching softcap.

Can someone tell me how much amount need for softcap?
I don't see the softcap target here? I see pre-sale target and hardcap only. May be I am missing something here?

I managed to find $5million USD for softcap from ICOBench:

https://icobench.com/ico/superbloom
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

With this the demand of those tokens will rise very high and a lot of people would like to buy it which will also increase the price per token.

No doubt seed tokens will be one of the most sought after token once superbloom platform fully launches. I myself can't wait for that period.

The fantastic thing is that you are considered a 'member' if you hold even only 1 token.  The higher tiers just provide larger rewards, so it's accessible to everyone.

That is awesome, it means Superbloom is inclusive for all levels of investors, and if they make enough money for you, you can upgrade your membership by holding more SEED tokens and therefore have access to better benefits.

I am also expecting that people would like to hold SEED tokens, after all SEEDS tokens offers lots of good benefits like free tokens

Ya they have the platform concepts in place that should foster people to avoid a sell off especially before the first few distributions once people test out and get a feel for what to expect I think we willl see a high demand if the first few releases are strong demand should be strong longterm

You're absolutely right, the concept has the ability to make this a token of high demand because the implementation of the process is no doubt a game changer that can give the project the needed capacity that it requires to make superbloom worth the hodl, so i have no doubt that they will hit their target of becoming a leading brand in the ICO sphere
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
it seems unique

Sure it is very unique. The thing about superbloom is how they intend to tackle all this problem. I see the card concept as the most fascinating of all, it gonna give crytocurrency a very good advantage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Can someone tell me how much amount need for softcap?
I don't see the softcap target here? I see pre-sale target and hardcap only. May be I am missing something here?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Hmm, what is the softcap again? I thought it is 5 million USD. At least that's what ICOBench is showing.

Nothing wrong with having a Hardcap so close to the Softcap, there's no point in raising more funds than they need imo

I agree. This kind of tokenomics also show the less greediness of the team. They are satisfied with whatever they need it. I would consider this as positive sign.

It is great most of the fund is spent in the technology; I am guessing they will be hiring a proper team. Which of the uses will be fore the team that investigates ICOs?
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Did any of you check this recently published article about Superbloom? Its from this morning.

https://steemit.com/superbloom/@anilbg/superbloom-your-personal-manager-for-crypto-investment

Very interesting article, i'd advice everyone else to take a read, it gave a review about SuperBloom and what it stands to achieve in the blockchain, this is a project for all any time  Wink

Yeah,  it really great article, it gave me a clear picture of what Superbloom really wants to achieve. I am very glad Superbloom choose to bring this wonderful solutions to the crypto market
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

With this the demand of those tokens will rise very high and a lot of people would like to buy it which will also increase the price per token.

No doubt seed tokens will be one of the most sought after token once superbloom platform fully launches. I myself can't wait for that period.

The fantastic thing is that you are considered a 'member' if you hold even only 1 token.  The higher tiers just provide larger rewards, so it's accessible to everyone.

That is awesome, it means Superbloom is inclusive for all levels of investors, and if they make enough money for you, you can upgrade your membership by holding more SEED tokens and therefore have access to better benefits.

I am also expecting that people would like to hold SEED tokens, after all SEEDS tokens offers lots of good benefits like free tokens

Yea. It does. But one thing that's worth noting is that the free token bonus that's involved in holding SEED is not automated. The members have to manually claim it each time and they have a really solid reason for that if you ask me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Also review pages make mistakes. I rather believe the official pages of a rating page.
I find it interesting that the hardcap is only 50% above the softcap. But good to see when projects set realistic goals.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It will be really interesting to see how it goes! I see the potential for Superbloom.
Superbrum
seems unique
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

It goes to show that the team are genuine and only want the funds they need, it's also good to see, if hardcap is hit - it looks good for the project from the public perspective

yeah exactly! Hopefully they smash their hardcap, but i'll be happy if they hit softcap also.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

It goes to show that the team are genuine and only want the funds they need, it's also good to see, if hardcap is hit - it looks good for the project from the public perspective
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/X69f8O0.png
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Ya they have the platform concepts in place that should foster people to avoid a sell off especially before the first few distributions once people test out and get a feel for what to expect I think we willl see a high demand if the first few releases are strong demand should be strong longterm
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Did any of you check this recently published article about Superbloom? Its from this morning.

https://steemit.com/superbloom/@anilbg/superbloom-your-personal-manager-for-crypto-investment

Very interesting article, i'd advice everyone else to take a read, it gave a review about SuperBloom and what it stands to achieve in the blockchain, this is a project for all any time  Wink

It is mentioned that in case the ico did not hit its softcap you usually get nothing. How is that addressed with Superbloom? I understand they investigate any ico to come on board thoroughly is that the treat?
I am pretty sure the ico that goes on Superbloom platform will be checked by them and if they are sure about the softcap then they can go on their platform.
Pages:
Jump to: