Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ♻️ Swachhcoin ♻️ Decentralized Waste Management 🔥🔥 |AI⚡BigData⚡IoT| - page 32. (Read 30970 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I just want to ask if you will have a KYC? I do want to invest into your ICO because I really see that this project will surely succeed because of your very nice platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I am very glad that I found this project. In my opinion it is a necessary and  very promising project. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages.
Activity: 322
It was good to hear that swachhcoin is define  their Vision, Problems, Proposed Solution How it works, the different from others. It quite amazing that all the details was given already. Bravo guys
Activity: 10
In which exchanges could Swachhcoin will come out after the pre-sales?
Merit: 1
Getting the idea of using waste as a part of our technology today is such a good platform. I do think that many investors will surely support this project.
Activity: 266
This is the ICO that  give us wealth and help save earth..Congrats Swachhcoin! All I can say is that you have certainly keep up to your extremely well-deserved project.
The idea of this platform was  an amazing one.  many people in the world of cryptocurrency will surely support this. Hoping fot the best guys! And goodluck people.
Im looking forward to this project , this is very interesting project. Good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Investors have high expectations to it and also to other ICO'S but it will be one of the popular coins this year or the other I think by following their roadmaps and doing their work professionally which they would likely do.
Activity: 10
Decentralized Waste Management? Wow, a very good project which aims to protect our planet and our future. A very big help to society and environment.

Yeah, you are definitely correct we need it very badly in our society and of course to our dear environment. I think many will support it because of its vision to protect the mother earth.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Will this system be all about improving logistics in the waste energy sector or what else of the existing infrastructure are you trying to improve?
I think it is, and they are doing their part to promote safe and clutter free organization. I think this is the only platform that i've seen so far that has this philantropic ways.
Me too and it so nice to see this kind of projects its almost all are improving and moving forward for IoT. I only don't know what is the specific situations that this decentralized waste management can help to the biggest problems in our economy. I think this will become successful and worth to follow.
Activity: 182
Is there any way I can purchase using different crypto currency? like LTC or ETH?
Hope someone can answer me. Thanks!
Activity: 154
The team behind this project helps the environment and also the people to be discipline regarding in waste management. Nice concept of idea or platform for the better world and future.
Activity: 238
Iwill support this project because its very attractive to all people like me. It is very usable in the market place. They offer alot and it helps lot of people world wide.
Interesting concept nd ideas. Hoping thus project will have a big success in the near future. This is the one of the most industrial facilities will work on this technology
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This is a useful project for the environment since it will be engaged in the utilization of waste polluting the environment. In which countries will your Swachhcoin project work utilization of waste? How and where people will be able to deliver waste in order to get a cryptocurrency for this, will you build points for reception of waste?
Activity: 224
Managing waste is one of the best thing to do and not everyone are aware of it. Since from the waste we could gain so many goodness and profit out of it. Also it will give a good effect on our environment. Swachhcoin is the right solution.
Did they already released the price per token. Is there any update when will they release the price.
Merit: 100
buy Swachh Tokens by taking part in ICO?
1 ETH= ? Swachh
the end of ICO?
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Hello! The idea is awesome! Do I understand it correctly that the participants will receive the amount of crypto which is proportional to the waste produced and recycled? If so, it's very motivating Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: