Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ♻️ Swachhcoin ♻️ Decentralized Waste Management 🔥🔥 |AI⚡BigData⚡IoT| - page 46. (Read 30970 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 134
This project is very much in line with Daneel
Swachhcoin disrupts the waste management sector using advanced technology is perfect vision and requires perfect data management
check this out WWW.DANEEL.IO
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Managing waste is one of the best thing to do, that not everyone aware of it.
Since from the waste we could gain so many goodness/profit out of it.
Also it will give a good effect on the environment.
As we know that today, garbage is really major problem for the world, and everyone need to act about it.
And this project will be the part to take action on it to make the world better and free from garbage.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
very interesting project. I would love to participate. Could you please tell me the total  coin supply of Swachhcoin.
This project seems to use one of the smartest ways in which we can save our planet. I'm very much interested in participating.
When is the pre-sale? And when will whitelisting start?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Managing waste is one of the best thing to do, that not everyone aware of it.
Since from the waste we could gain so many goodness/profit out of it.
Also it will give a good effect on the environment.
Activity: 2
This project is really for future but I think that our society is not ready for it yet, so the marketing company must be very good to attract audiences and to involve money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it.
Activity: 308
không thấy bạn đề cập đến giá trị của đồng xu của bạn
There are some great technologies like this that help us take care of our planet. Projects like this help remind me that it will take many smart choices by as many people as possible to have the positive impact we want to have on the world ecosystem.  That's why I like the idea of being involved in this. It's one more small thing I can do.
 I am looking to invest already. Give me updates on pre-sale.
Activity: 4
I like the professional approach of the team so that it gets easy for me to predict about the future of this project which looking really bright. I would like to follow this project for further news
good luck.
I'm totally keeping up with this exciting project! Will there be a bounty program?
How much token for sell ?
How much bonus if I purchase on pre-sell ?
How much the price for 1 token swachhcoin ?

Thanks.
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
I see there are bounty allocation?

Is there any translation bounty?
Activity: 135
•looks good, it's a pretty big project .I am very curious about the next progress, and I am waiting to hear.
vrd
Activity: 150
Merit: 13
I have been personally involved in this project after I was approached by few team members couple of weeks back, I was amazed by the concept they have outlined which only supports our countries official Swachh Bharat Movement and this project is working as the perfect complimentary add-on for the new generation awareness. New Schemes Rolled out by Government like Swachh Can, Swachh Grih etc, SWACHH can disrupt the Indian population's attitude towards waste management.
The blockchain is being endorsed by Indian Government now and blockchain project like such which is designed to help the GOVERNMENT schemes is an awesome idea.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Reserved, celebrating my 100 posts and junior member, nicee
Activity: 267
Yes, Swachhcoin is an ERC-20 token developed on ethereum platform.
Our team is currently based in India.

Cheers!
Swachhcoin
Activity: 8
Is this on Etherium platform and where are you located?
Activity: 84
Thank you for your interest. We will be announcing further details soon.
If our project interests you, you can get to know us better , visit https://swachhcoin.com/

I will check it out and get back with you soon. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: