Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Synth - Decentralized Blockchain Apps!🔥🔥🔥$2 000 000 collected! - page 3. (Read 16253 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hey.
It sounds wonderful and promising. In your plans there is training. Do you have originality in the teaching approach? I think so much has already been written and shown  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
this thread explains all the information needed to know the composition of this project in the future, I see this project has a certainty about the time of listing of coins on exchange, but why the total supply of coins when ICO is very limited?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Will other Whitepaper language versions appear???
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I lack information to know more about this project and also the information provided in this thread does not give much information and also just text should you give information in ANN thread by using graphic media. that's just my advice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
the project with the concept of agriculture, very interesting, is not the first time that I ever find, but I see the professional team there, not a bad idea to join this project, hopefully everything went smoothly

But this project is not only about agriculture or am I missing something? I thought it is about all kinds of decentralized blockchain apps.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Do I understand correctly that in June your token will be traded on exchanges and you will release your platform already? Are the exact dates already known?
Activity: 30
Do you have Telegram? Which media should I be following for the latest news considering this project?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
What is the price of coin?

During this ICO price for a token is fixed to $0.05 you should read the OP all details about token distribution structure are explained there.
Activity: 1
Hi. When I read about this project, it makes me thinking that it could be a really great ecosystem.
It is then possible to get a copyright on your activity if I understand?
Activity: 5
I could not register because I did not get any verification mail, what should I do?

Please check also SPAM folder.

Okay, now it works. Thank you.
Activity: 25
I could not register because I did not get any verification mail, what should I do?

Please check also SPAM folder.
I read the WP and I think SO Platform is very good idea, but why so late?

The first thing we have to prepare is SDK tool, without it, we can't lanuch SO Platform.
Activity: 6
I read the WP and I think SO Platform is very good idea, but why so late?
you need to add a roadmap to make it more interesting and interested participants join, good luck.

We have a roadmap on our website and in Whitepaper, thank you.

We have just collected $1 000 000! Be a part of new era of decentralized applications! Join Synth! https://synth.network/
Soft hap has been reached - $750 000 collected in 50 hours! All thanks to Callisto Capital Investment Management,
they bought Synth tokens worth $250 000. Check this out and do not miss your chance!
40% BONUS AVAILABLE THIS WEEK!   https://synth.network/
Activity: 47
 I think your project gives us less information.  Could you mind provide more information about your team,  your roadmap,..? 
What happens with unsold coins?
20% Team, 10% Reserve.
Do you have any video about SO Platform?

It will be available soon, now, we're focusing on SDK tool.
Do you have any video about SO Platform?
Pages:
Jump to: