Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️ [ANN][ICO] [TATTI COIN] 🌕🌕 FUN + CRYPTO FOR THE MASSES 👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀 - page 4. (Read 1208 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Yes, Thanks for the interest, the bounty will be posted today.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Looks like I am not able to edit the post.
Here is our promo Video released yesterday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtaCeTfJNqM
TATTI COIN

FOMO VIDEOS

This is just a start of a token I wanted to create. Basically spent around 3 days learning everything & creating it. Let me know what you guys think. I want to understand the depths of FOMO that drives the interest of people in a particular coin & I am going to create a great deal of it (more material to come Wink).
The idea behind this token is to have fun (Not sure if it will make me money, if it does, well good for all!)

TATTICOIN was planned, developed & implemented in 3 days as a fun project.

Slowly we got obsessed with the Idea itself & started to put more time into it, making it better, brainstorming & learning on the way. In a matter of a week, the project gained a lot of attention & it amazed us.

OUR AIM WAS TO SPREAD AWARENESS THAT A FLASHY WEBSITE DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN GOLD.

Now we are moving forward & creating real products out of a fun project (this has never happened before)
 Our focus will be only on making crypto reach parts of the world where it is needed.

We will roll out 5 different community-based products that will have TATTI as a central value.

WE RELEASE OUR - PLAN A - ON THE FEB 25TH.

Product 1

WP-EXCHANGE

WP-EXCHANGE is a new form of Exchange that will only host Community-Based tokens. It will provide the means for local communities around the world to trade & exchange their value backed tokens. The tokens listed on the platform go through a voting procedure by the community members holding TATTICOINs.

Everyone holding 10000+ Tatticoins will be able to vote for the few selected coins.

Unlike any other Cryptocurrency exchange out there, the WP-EXCHANGE will not host any tokens which are not being utilized by the community. Such an exchange is necessary to encourage the use of tokens in daily life in different parts of the world. The listing of the tokens will be free but only based on voting. There will other mechanisms used which we will implement as we proceed.

For example XRP, XVG will not qualify

All coins in this exchange will have TATTI as a central value.

We open registrations for this on the 25th & people can start signing up to be the first users when the exchange opens.

Name: TATTI
Symbol: TATTI
Decimals: 18
Minimum Buy in: 2000 TATTI
TATTI Total MAX Cap: 500,000,000 TATTI (Unsold will become Minable)

PRIVATE SALE 250% BONUS

Feb 7 - Feb 10
TATTI / 1ETH : 300,000
[completed]

PRE SALE 66% BONUS
Feb 14 - Feb 28
TATTI / 1ETH : 200,000
[completed]

Crowd sale PHASE 1 - 25% Bonus
Mar 01 - MAR 15
TATTI / 1ETH : 150,000
[completed]

Crowd sale PHASE 20% BONUS
OnGoing
TATTI / 1ETH : 120000

What will the funds be used for?
Update pending
Funds will be mostly used for my motivation & shopping! I will also be buying tools & equipment that will be used to create more FOMO. My ultimate mission is that a BBC news anchor saying "There is a new cryptocurrency called TATTI" (Oh that will be epic!) In South Asia most of the people know the word TATTI because they do it every day! Sometimes twice! So they will be able to connect with it. (More to come on this! Don't want to spoil the fun!)

Resources

Community

**More to come** (please do give your suggestions , Have fun!)[/list]
    Pages:
    Jump to: