Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 73. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I saw the project, I will be honest, he interested me! Because I'm interested in companies that support quality products! They need more projects that will finally follow the order. I hope that the project will be released to a high level of confusion among similar projects, although of course it's too early to say.

Thank you for your opinion, we are glad that you like the project. We will do our best to meet your expectations.
How far are u from reaching hard cap?How much was collected so far?

Our hard cap is 150.000.000 TELA, we have already sold 8.409.872 TELA tokens.
1/20 of the road. Is it mean reach the soft cap at now? And TELA have listed at any exchange or have plan to listing at what exchange?

We have no soft cap. In any case our project is 95+% completed and will start anyway in june 2018. After the ICO we plan to place the TELA token first at our trading platform.

Woah, that's good. I know for sure many investors and supporters would like to see your working platform. I'm expecting great things on this project.

We are glad to hear that. We will keep you up to date about our platform.

Here are just questions about marketing.  I wish that more people knew about the prospects of your product.

A good marketing strategy is extremely important for any startup. Our team is set up an aggressive advertising campaign of the telluria exchange project, so that more and more partners will join us and learn about our project.

1/20 of the road. Is it mean reach the soft cap at now? And TELA have listed at any exchange or have plan to listing at what exchange?

We have no soft cap. In any case our project is 95+% completed and will start anyway in june 2018. After the ICO we plan to place the TELA token first at our trading platform.

Woah, that's good. I know for sure many investors and supporters would like to see your working platform. I'm expecting great things on this project.
Great project you got there, a platform that had already a product and will be launching soon. By just seeing and reading your ANN I am sure you will be successful.

A great number of token sold for now and I know many people will support this project. Until the project launched I hope that you will sold more tokens.

Thanks for your support. We are glad to hear that.

Balancing and load distribution is highly focused by the team so the sales can be expected in a smooth manner and more advertising in various platforms would better help.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will pass it on to our management

Great project you got there, a platform that had already a product and will be launching soon. By just seeing and reading your ANN I am sure you will be successful.

Thank you! We are very happy about your words.
Activity: 84
How many advisors are involved in the project?
What part of all ICO funds raised do you offer for bounty program?

So your project will start before the end of the ICO?
Do you have any plans for the airdrop in future?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
When the realese of apps for smart phones? Whats the date? At least preliminary one
Nope.it's need time to be established first then they will launch it.at now they are working on the token price to be improved because it is the starting of week 5

They said that they are already in 95% of the product, does that mean they already had the Alpha or Beta version of it released? Have they launched a testnet or they just do it privately?
You need to wait for the finished product to understand the complete expectation of the project agenda and how they are executing dealing with various objectives to achieve success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Well, I do not see any bounty campaign here? Can it be that you guys forgot to implement also the Bounty Campaign Thread here in bitcointalk?  This is the main reason that ICOs advertise in bitcointalkt, to spread the word with the help of Bounty Campaigns.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
When the realese of apps for smart phones? Whats the date? At least preliminary one
Nope.it's need time to be established first then they will launch it.at now they are working on the token price to be improved because it is the starting of week 5

They said that they are already in 95% of the product, does that mean they already had the Alpha or Beta version of it released? Have they launched a testnet or they just do it privately?
Activity: 196
From images TELLURIA exchange looks good and friendly interface, I think offering real USD and euro Trade with cryptocurrency would be a great feature because most exchanges use tether, only few platform like Coinbase provide that with high fees.

Yeah, API seems to be simple and probably it is really a user-friendly platform. Telluria is quite interesting to know because they really studied the previous problem of some good exchanges which they created some solutions to solve the problem. Hopefully, they can be supported by many investors so that they can continue to develop the platform.
Not only the images Telluria white papers speaks it's good will how they are figuring out all the possibilities to achieve great deeds with European quality in an outstanding manner.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
From images TELLURIA exchange looks good and friendly interface, I think offering real USD and euro Trade with cryptocurrency would be a great feature because most exchanges use tether, only few platform like Coinbase provide that with high fees.

Yeah, API seems to be simple and probably it is really a user-friendly platform. Telluria is quite interesting to know because they really studied the previous problem of some good exchanges which they created some solutions to solve the problem. Hopefully, they can be supported by many investors so that they can continue to develop the platform.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
To make it simple, Telluria is a trading platform which is back by the German and European people? Also, as I visited the site it seems that they have a better results with the sale which I think few days from now, target will be acquired IMO.
Activity: 266
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
They said the product is almost ready so maybe after ico they will release all those things in a short time
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 182

A great number of token sold for now and I know many people will support this project. Until the project launched I hope that you will sold more tokens.

Yeah I think the project can gain popularity and I'm sure the team will work towards that as well work hard to complete the project
Pages:
Jump to: