Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Joy — Your Marketplace for Wellness and Beauty - page 2. (Read 25796 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Hi. How many tokens will the team have?
Activity: 70
Hello. I was wondering, how will you provide the token liquidity?
Hello! The token will be traded on large cryptocurrency exchanges and that will ensure the token liquidity.

So, it depends on the traders?
Exactly. However, we will do our best to list Joy token on all top exchanges. That will guarantee that token will have significant liquidity and volume as well.

That's a long journey. I don't wanna discourage you, but the top exchanges charge boat loads of money. LAtoken is decent for the start so no rush.
We are aware of the listing fees, so it won't be a surprise for us. We are working and developing nevertheless Smiley Product launch is next month!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Hello! The token will be traded on large cryptocurrency exchanges and that will ensure the token liquidity.

Exactly. However, we will do our best to list Joy token on all top exchanges. That will guarantee that token will have significant liquidity and volume as well.

That's a long journey. I don't wanna discourage you, but the top exchanges charge boat loads of money. LAtoken is decent for the start so no rush.

I see. Is the token listed anywhere already?
Yes, Joycoin is now listed on Latoken.

A good exchange for the start!
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 53

Yes, Joycoin is now listed on Latoken.

A good exchange for the start!

Yes, Joycoin is now listed on LATOKEN

Since the market is down, what are you going to do with the funds collected on the ICO? Cash out immediately?
We will mostly convert it to fiat because crypto market is extremely volatile now. However, we will still have holdings in crypto.
But why should investors pay you fiat money and get tokens if the cryptocurrency market is so unstable? It's very risky, isn't it?
Our token specifics are that  the more clients, practitioners, salons are using the product, the higher are our KPIs, consequently the higher the token demand. As the token emission occurs only once, this influences the token price.
Have you considered any partnerships in the future?
Sure! We will make an announcement on our social media channels about all the future partnerships when they are fully agreed and finalized, stay tuned.
Activity: 30
Have you considered any partnerships in the future?
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
How are you planning to create demand for tokens?
Actually, we have a post about it on Reddit. Check it out: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheJoy/comments/aqbdq6/how_the_joy_will_create_demand_for_tokens/
A great post, thanks for proper explanation!
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
How are you planning to create demand for tokens?
Since the market is down, what are you going to do with the funds collected on the ICO? Cash out immediately?
We will mostly convert it to fiat because crypto market is extremely volatile now. However, we will still have holdings in crypto.

I see. Hope the market recovers soon. One more question, do you have any plans for some contest?
No plans regarding the contest yet, we just finished our betatesting bounty. Though you can still check our beta here - https://thejoy.io/beta/

Thanks for the answers!
You’re always welcome!
I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up
No plans for the airdrop, though we may start a new contest. Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: