Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Social Impact ICO: IUNO - Decentralized Banking As A Service - page 2. (Read 335 times)

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
Waiting for bounty campaign from this project   Smiley of course every person wants to join their bounty campaign as project will be a success later.
Bounty program is on!!! Check here:https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/IUNO

It seems there is no bounty for translation to local language and signature on bitcointalk.
I believe if you add that it will help for the ico
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
Projects that create decentralized banking platforms are now in trend. In my opinion, a team of professionals is represented. White paper and light white paper are presented. This indicates respect for investors.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Waiting for bounty campaign from this project   Smiley of course every person wants to join their bounty campaign as project will be a success later.
Bounty program is on!!! Check here:https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/IUNO
Activity: 4

The project seems interesting. Going to take part on this.
Activity: 63
Activity: 63
Activity: 6
Good to see a faster and more efficient banking process with lesser intermediation  Smiley
Having complete cocntrol over one's assets is a huge plus!
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
we can control our assets with IUNO. There is no third party dealing and without intermediaries. Everything is simple.
in my opinion this is a good offer, and this also has enormous benefits, I don't think I missed this moment
When is your ICO starting?
It starts today - October 4th 2018
Activity: 21
how are you backing your tokens dependability?
Activity: 30
Whats the size of your team by the way?

4 core and around 10 investors with good experience
Activity: 30
Solid Project, good investment. Looking forward to its success. I like the Telegram community, they are active all the time
Activity: 20
When is your ICO starting?
Activity: 24
Whats the size of your team by the way?
How exactly do you integrate the AI part into your risk and compliance structure?
Activity: 24
Banking as a service on the blockchain, perfect use of blockchain. Do you guys have a bounty campaign? Looks really good, going through the whitepaper.
copper member
Activity: 9
Pages:
Jump to: