Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform - page 5. (Read 1957 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I like this project more and more day by day. More I use simple exchanges, more I understand that it is not enough to create a self-sufficient and healthy crypto community. Unified exchange could resolve this problem I hope.
I am sure that it will make it. This project is very interesting for investors and speculators. Unified exchange offers a platform with free general discussion. You can check what happens on the market and discuss about it in real time.
True. Unified exchange has a great future. Besides, I hope it will be popular all over the world. I guess it will be a great opportunity for people from different regions to stay tuned. Probably, it could become a mover of common adaptation.
Activity: 238
I like this project more and more day by day. More I use simple exchanges, more I understand that it is not enough to create a self-sufficient and healthy crypto community. Unified exchange could resolve this problem I hope.
I am sure that it will make it. This project is very interesting for investors and speculators. Unified exchange offers a platform with free general discussion. You can check what happens on the market and discuss about it in real time.
Activity: 154
Activity: 84
I think that  the project is of great significance in the real world. We hope that the project will soon be able to partner with traders.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
I am sure if participants of the deal are able to communicate freely, it could change the meaning of crypto exchange.
Activity: 98
I believe that  the project is of great significance in the real world. We hope that the project will soon be able to partner with traders.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What is so attractive and interesting is the coin of USDEX with which Unified Exchange works?
What are the advantages of this and why is it of such great interest?

Well, as far as I understand the essence of this coin is to unite many crypto networks in one single coin, in order to make it more convenient for users to use one coin instead of a set.
That is, I can use this network, which will process other networks and combine them together under their control ...?
Something like that, yes. This will simplify and accelerate many business processes, simply by combining all possible networks under one wing. This will provide a convenient and safe way to access everything at once.
It sounds pretty interesting, but what about security. I understand this is calculated for the transfer of various business information, which is usually confidential. I would not want this to get into already hands.

Of course, the project team understands this and is closely involved in the security of its network. so that the data can not be lost or stolen by third parties.
Activity: 196
What is so attractive and interesting is the coin of USDEX with which Unified Exchange works?

Well, as far as I understand the essence of this coin is to unite many crypto networks in one single coin, in order to make it more convenient for users to use one coin instead of a set.
That is, I can use this network, which will process other networks and combine them together under their control ...?
Something like that, yes. This will simplify and accelerate many business processes, simply by combining all possible networks under one wing. This will provide a convenient and safe way to access everything at once.
It sounds pretty interesting, but what about security. I understand this is calculated for the transfer of various business information, which is usually confidential. I would not want this to get into already hands.

Activity: 266
I'm trying to figure it out, but I just can not, can someone help me with this? I want to understand what this project is like.
Well, in my opinion everything is simple. This is a brand new product on the market. This is a crypto exchange, which provides access to trading as well as endowed with social functions and various innovations.
So all the same it's a currency exchange, right? And where does the token USX about which they write, too? What role does he play in this project?
This is the key feature of this platform. This token is responsible for collecting information and social functions of all platforms. This is one of the main functions of this token.
Okay, I got it. But explain to me exactly what social functions this platform offers. What is generally meant by this concept.
For example, users will be able to share various data with each other, for example, such as: exchange monitoring, trade information, many different other details. This will allow users to interact more actively with each other.
And why is this all necessary for the platform for traders? What is the meaning of this in the end for the platform and for users in general?
I believe this will help to attract more attention to this platform at least, as well as encourage users to actively trade on the exchange, taking as a basis the data obtained through social markers.
I agree, there is a certain meaning in this. maybe it can really become something new and innovative in the market, and will be able to attract more new users.
Activity: 420
I'm trying to figure it out, but I just can not, can someone help me with this? I want to understand what this project is like.
Well, in my opinion everything is simple. This is a brand new product on the market. This is a crypto exchange, which provides access to trading as well as endowed with social functions and various innovations.
So all the same it's a currency exchange, right? And where does the token USX about which they write, too? What role does he play in this project?
This is the key feature of this platform. This token is responsible for collecting information and social functions of all platforms. This is one of the main functions of this token.
Okay, I got it. But explain to me exactly what social functions this platform offers. What is generally meant by this concept.
For example, users will be able to share various data with each other, for example, such as: exchange monitoring, trade information, many different other details. This will allow users to interact more actively with each other.
And why is this all necessary for the platform for traders? What is the meaning of this in the end for the platform and for users in general?
I believe this will help to attract more attention to this platform at least, as well as encourage users to actively trade on the exchange, taking as a basis the data obtained through social markers.
Pages:
Jump to: