Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 TOKEN CHANGER 🚀 LIVE ✅ Platform for Financial Products & Services - page 3. (Read 817 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What are Token Networks?

Token Network (TN) are defined as a group of actors whose adoption of a Token Changer native token amplifies the economic utility of the token for all actors within the group. Depending on the purpose of the token, this group of actors can come in many configurations.
Activity: 15
Ok. That sounds promising. But then once the token changer platform will be completed soon. So what’s next ?

Within 90 days after our ICO, Token Changer will start launching DApps that implements our idea about the convergence of money.

Read more about the convergence of money here :
https://medium.com/tokenchanger/the-next-big-convergence-ba231a092c5e
Ok. That sounds promising. But then once the token changer platform will be completed soon. So what’s next ?
What is the latest update on the project?

Without funding, the Token Changer team has demonstrated experience and competence. We have deployed a working platform. In september 2018, we will have added an oracle and alarm clock capability to complete the platform. An oracle will automate the input of data (like price feeds) into our blockchain server. An alarm clock sends scheduled alerts to the blockchain server.
What is the latest update on the project?
Can you describe this more ? How do you plan to continue the loyalty program ?

Periodically, the will exchange TOC tokens for Block Points. This action will reduce the reserve of TOC tokens available to fund market maker rewards. To maintain the market maker reserve, the team will use Ether revenue to buy TOC tokens from token holders at above market price. Token buyback ensures the customer loyalty program is sustainable and the buyback price acts as a mechanism to transfer operating revenue to token holders.
Can you describe this more ? How do you plan to continue the loyalty program ?
Is there some portion kept for customer loyalty program as well ?

Twenty percent (20%) of TOCs is set aside to fund our customer loyalty program. 
Is there some portion kept for customer loyalty program as well ?
How much percent of total amount is being offered in main sale ?

Two percent (2%) of this total is been offered in a presale and another twenty seven (27%) percent is been offered in the main sale.
How much percent of total amount is being offered in main sale ?
Do you build your own DApps or are they created by someone else?

We do but it’s not just our own. Depending on the financial product or service, we build DApps in two ways. On our own and in partnership with financial organisations.
Activity: 70
Do you build your own DApps or are they created by someone else?
Activity: 38
Understood! These are plenty of reasons for me. What are the next steps?

You can now buy the tokens at : https://tokenchanger.io/o2m/tc/ico/earlyb.html
(make sure to install Metamask on your browser prior getting on the ICO dApp)
Activity: 38
It is interesting to follow new projects. And participate in them. Will you have a bounty program?

We have a Telegram Airdrop that you can join here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/token-changertelegram-airdrop15m-tokens-2250000-usd-3338925
I'm sorry for asking too many questions. I just want to make sure I'm investing in the right ICO. Why is the team size so small? How are things managed?   

I think so too, but you can check their credentials as mentioned on the website. In my honest opinion, it looks like the team has boot strapped till now, so the number of members are less; which is acceptable. The good thing is that they have KYCed on ICO Bench and the Advisors' profiles also look good. I'm sure they'll hire more talent (mentioned in the financial structure)
 I'm sorry for asking too many questions. I just want to make sure I'm investing in the right ICO. Why is the team size so small? How are things managed?   
It's shocking that you guys don't have a conventional whitepaper document. Any particular reason?   

Token Changer is not a whitepaper ICO, our platform is ninety percent complete and we have DApps running on the ethereum mainnet and testnets.

Have heard this before. But the final products never come out. There are ample examples of such ICOs. Again the same question: How is TokenChanger different?   

Within 90 days after the ICO, Token Changer will start launching DApps that implement the idea about the convergence of money. Without funding, the Token Changer team has demonstrated experience and competence. They have deployed a working platform. In september 2018,they will have added an oracle and alarm clock capability to complete the platform.
It's shocking that you guys don't have a conventional whitepaper document. Any particular reason?   

Token Changer is not a whitepaper ICO, our platform is ninety percent complete and we have DApps running on the ethereum mainnet and testnets.

Have heard this before. But the final products never come out. There are ample examples of such ICOs. Again the same question: How is TokenChanger different?   
Pages:
Jump to: