Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenBacon - Bacon Chain: Public Sidechain + API cloud - page 3. (Read 22568 times)

copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
After reading this I also say that I am really excited about this. I think it's amazing that someone is creating an electronic currency that people have to say and vote is a matter for the future of the project. It provides power to everyone. And nothing more than that .. The project is very interesting!

Thanks! The team works very hard to promote the service to the globe Smiley Smiley
copper member
Awesome! I'll give this a shot, it looks like the best alternative so far!

Thanks for the support! Heard of candy mining? If not, join our Twitter channel here: https://twitter.com/TokenBacon
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I’m waiting ICO , because I want with my friend joint to your project and invest! I think this project have very good idea and venture capital it’s new way to earn very big money. This idea very interesting, I’m supporting your company and participate in bounty too, thank you for this chance to be with you!
Activity: 135
After reading this I also say that I am really excited about this. I think it's amazing that someone is creating an electronic currency that people have to say and vote is a matter for the future of the project. It provides power to everyone. And nothing more than that .. The project is very interesting!
Activity: 123
Awesome! I'll give this a shot, it looks like the best alternative so far!
copper member
Thanks to those who supported TokenBacon. The team works hard to bring the service to the globe. Stay tuned as there will be mining event to be announced soon!! Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
TokenBacon targets at creating a brilliant future of the token economy. TokenBacon gives everyone a free ride to the blockchain world and shorten the distance between blockchain technology and business application by promoting its services to the world.
copper member
bump

This seems interesting, but can you explain why did you choose Ethereum blockchain? Are you going to use Plasma for sidechains? Was there a private sale?

TokenBacon has its self-developed crosschain cloud, which also known as the Bacon chain, and chooses Ethereum blockchain instead of Bitcoin because of its characteristic of fast, easy and efficient.
TokenBacon's private sale will be ended today and ICO starts on 7/26.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
This project look good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
bump

This seems interesting, but can you explain why did you choose Ethereum blockchain? Are you going to use Plasma for sidechains? Was there a private sale?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
So you name your little ICO bacon yet you have fuck all to do with Bacon?

Someone needs to fire whoever came up with the name....

Roll Eyes
copper member

Questions?

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the team in
Twitter Chat - https://twitter.com/TokenBacon
Email us at - [email protected]

Or, join the conversation below:

Pages:
Jump to: